Tonights Euro stuff

Harry Palmer

Harry Palmer

Lesbian Pus has put Ireland 1-0 up (84 seconds)

Ray Houghton commentating... Dick.

Was watching Norway 0-1 Denmark with Pishson as capt... :what:

How have Norway been?

Need them to draw for a bet!

Harry Palmer

How have Norway been?

From the brief few minutes that I managed to see, they weren't up to much. My stream died but I'll try and get it back up. :)

Hopefully Pishson smacks in the winner. :P

From the brief few minutes that I managed to see, they weren't up to much. My stream died but I'll try and get it back up. :)

Hopefully Pishson smacks in the winner. :P

Meh.

Probably irrelevant now anyway. Been a late goal in the other game I needed to draw in.

Eden Dzeko you prick.

:down:

slovakia are winninng 1-0.goal from filip sebo,not sure if kello is in goals,Mon the kellothumbsup.gif

shaun.lawson

slovakia are winninng 1-0.goal from filip sebo,not sure if kello is in goals,Mon the kellothumbsup.gif

According to UEFA's website, he isn't I'm afraid. :down:

colinmaroon

Houghton is from the "How many words can I say in a minute with maximum gibber switched on to the full so that I'll drive the people watching TV at home in their houses out of their skulls?" school of co-commentators!

Summarisers is an oxymoron!

Does my head in!

Sierra Delta

On the bench sadly.

How have Norway been?

All the chat at work yesterday was how good Norway were and definitely worth backing tonight.

Glad I ignored that tip and instead ploughed my millions into a Dundee win against Cowdenbeath.

Still, if Germany score a fourth and Greece beat Malta, I recoup some of the losses.

All the chat at work yesterday was how good Norway were and definitely worth backing tonight.

Glad I ignored that tip and instead ploughed my millions into a Dundee win against Cowdenbeath.

Still, if Germany score a fourth and Greece beat Malta, I recoup some of the losses.

Haha.

Had 4 draws on at 120/1.

Was looking pretty good till about 20 minutes ago.

Noticed Germany were 10/11 to keep a clean sheet against Kazakhstan. Thought that was a pretty good price.

Im sure i saw an article during the week where the Slovakian Manager was quoted as saying that Kello would play on Tuesday but be on bench for tonights game,

If he's playing on tuesday then i hope he does'nt get injured as he has a very important game on sunday

rossthejambo

James McCarthy just came on for Ireland, down.gif

laugh.gif

Looks like Roberto Martinez was taking the piss out the Scottish press. Top bloke thumbsup.gif

Harry Palmer

I can read it/see it why did fans not BOOOOOOOO McCarthy?

Maybe they did, he just didn't play for Sellick. Or be a cheating diving lesbian faced arsehole dick.

Archived