Tonight's Euro 2012 Qualifiers

leginten

Spain vs Czech Republic later on, so I'll be hoping for a home win.

Austria vs Belgium soon on ESPN - 4-4 when they played in Brussels.

Northern Ireland away to Serbia with no home fans in the ground.

Italy have the potential banana skin in Slovenia.

What games are on tv?

Nothern Ireland on Sky Sports and I have just found Slovenia v Italy on ITV4, Channel 120 for Sky viewers.

Coupon for tonight:

Serbia

France -2

Holland to win nil

Spain to win nil

MK Dons.

23/1

I'm buggered if I can get a single internet stream up for anything this evening.

:angry:

Fill yer boots! What game are you looking for specifically?

http://www.myp2p.eu/...ipline=football

Thanks. My computer is now knackered with some stupid pop-up I can't get rid of asking me if I'm single.

Bloody hell, I paid for streampro. I demand the right to watch whatever I want, whenever I want.

:(

Disappointed no-one seems to be showing Spain V Czech Rep was wanting to watch it, cant even find it online.

(Didnt see post above with link, thanks)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Thanks. My computer is now knackered with some stupid pop-up I can't get rid of asking me if I'm single.

Bloody hell, I paid for streampro. I demand the right to watch whatever I want, whenever I want.

???

I'm watching Serbia/NornIrn on Streampro right now.

If you stopped buying fancy fish suppers you might be able to afford a Sky Sports subscription.

:teehee:

???

I'm watching Serbia/NornIrn on Streampro right now.

Can't get anything on streampro. Given the fairly serious nature of my investment in the company - I think we're talking about a sum in excess of ?2 a month - I'll be looking for answers from someone in authority.

:Bazooka:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Can't get anything on streampro. Given the fairly serious nature of my investment in the company - I think we're talking about a sum in excess of ?2 a month - I'll be looking for answers from someone in authority.

That's bizarre. I'm watching it right now, in case I didn't mention that before...

Norn Irn just scored.

If you stopped buying fancy fish suppers you might be able to afford a Sky Sports subscription.

:teehee:

Why, I oughtta ...

:angry:

Sierra Delta

Really wish I had remembered that Serbia would have no fans before taking them on my bet :(

shaun.lawson

I'd be very, very wary of handing over credit card details to a company like them. Streampro claim they're providing a service for those who've already subscribed to satellite or cable TV coverage of games; and it's only a matter of time before the authorities clamp down upon them. At that point, its subscribers might be open to all kinds of action... :mellow:

Just noticed Holland 2-0 up against Hungary at HT. They must be close to setting a record for consecutive wins in Qualifying campaigns. They have won their first 4 in the group looks like 5 now, adding to the 8 games they won in the World Cup qualifiers.

I'd be very, very wary of handing over credit card details to a company like them. Streampro claim they're providing a service for those who've already subscribed to satellite or cable TV coverage of games; and it's only a matter of time before the authorities clamp down upon them. At that point, its subscribers might be open to all kinds of action... :mellow:

I will not flinch.

Anyway, who can you trust with your credit card details? Everyone on the bloody planet's got them - the local Indian and Chinese, bloody Pizza Express, amazon, any number of outdoor gear shops, a hundred companies that might go bust tomorrow. And worst of all, some banks probably know them.

shaun.lawson

I will not flinch.

Anyway, who can you trust with your credit card details? Everyone on the bloody planet's got them - the local Indian and Chinese, bloody Pizza Express, amazon, any number of outdoor gear shops, a hundred companies that might go bust tomorrow. And worst of all, some banks probably know them.

Bloody Pizza Express would get my credit details too if only they did pizzas that weren't all the size of a small water biscuit. :(

But yes: my card was cloned a couple of years ago, and either Tesco or Domino's were to blame. Alarming really. Didn't stop me ordering my favourite cheese and tomato with ham a couple of weeks later though. :)

4-0 Holland away to Hungary now. They really do have an embarrassment of goalscoring riches.

shaun.lawson

1-0 Italy. Fantastic strike by Motta.

They're still crap, though. Unlike Holland, whose efficiency is incredible. It's hard enough to score against them, let alone beat them; looks like they'll probably be there or thereabouts again next summer.

Hearts related news from a game tonight, Robbie Neilson has been stretchered off for Brentford :down:

Hope it's not a serious injury.

Bordeaux 03

Just watched the 2nd half of Lithuania v Poland. Chesney and Miko scored in the first half and were screamers supposedly. Zali was fairly comfortable at the back and didn't have that much to do.

But must say Poland are really poor compared to their teams in recent years.

Just watched the 2nd half of Lithuania v Poland. Chesney and Miko scored in the first half and were screamers supposedly. Zali was fairly comfortable at the back and didn't have that much to do.

But must say Poland are really poor compared to their teams in recent years.

His brother.

Archived