It's time to make your mark

Craigieboy

Is there really any need for this message on the ST envelope?

I actually think it's patronising & offensive to your average Hearts fan.

And as for the motivational brochure! Pffft! Yes, we do have a 'unique' history & a great support but this mob are slowly but surely turning the club into a shambles & pi$$ing off the lifeblood of the club.

Its time to make your mark?

Aye, ok then.

A big pile of horse *****.

And as for the motivational brochure! Pffft! Yes, we do have a 'unique' history & a great support but this mob are slowly but surely turning the club into a shambles & pi$$ing off the lifeblood of the club.

Aye, ok then.

Aye,a size 10 boot print all over the pus off who ever thought this sheit up.

Seymour M Hersh

You're being way too sensitive. FFS it's just marketing drivel ignore it if it's going to upset you.

You're being way too sensitive. FFS it's just marketing drivel ignore it if it's going to upset you.

Doesnt upset me.

If offends me to think that these clowns reckon they can fool me with this drivel.

I wouldn't say that I'm upset by it.

As an aside. Yes, it's marketing but there is a certain way of putting things that would be a bit more palitable.

I am looking at things from their perspective. They must think that we are a bunch of ****ing monkeys.

True, but it's the fact that they're implying that we've been lacking in the past, or that we're lesser Hearts fans if we don't renew. Many people would claim we'd be doing more good for the club if we didn't renew quite yet (for the record i'm still undecided).

Maybe i'm also being over sensitive, but i think they have a f-ing cheek to be asking anything of us just now.

Nucky Thompson
They must think that we are a bunch of ****ing monkeys.

They only have to look on here to be proved right:confused:

The Mighty Thor
It is time to make your mark.

Don't renew.

That's the first thing that ran through my mind. That would make more of a mark than handing over ?450+ in April to that lying toe-rag.

They had as been as well saying " the famous five " for all these cretins know.

rudi must stay

Aye, ok then.

yup daft slogan really but at the end of the day it was probably to get a reaction like you've given it, which gives the club some PR

john brownlee

THIMC

Nothing wrong with it. its basically there to give you information about the Sts

Would you prefer it in a brown envelope Some folk would just want to moan at anything that's Hearts

Get a life!

I think that its done well and obviously a lot of hard work has gone into the artwork and production

Only one point call me nitpicking if you like but when did we have two Donald Fords playing for us.

A bit like New York so good they named him twice

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

rudi must stay
Is it a subliminal reference to Mark McGhee surely they wouldn't make it that obvious.

never actually thought of that.. good thinking

Its time for me to make my mark. Aye right. Just like its time for me to get my face painted, obtain some autographs, get behind the team, send my kids for breakfast with the players, educate some folk on PCs, spend a fortune on award ceremonies and buy some stuff to earn Hearts rewards. Sack all of that.

Its time for the club to make its mark. Get me a manager and some players. Build me a new stand. Deliver.

Its time for the players to make their mark. No more of this nonsense. Get stuck in and win.

Its patronising in the extreme.

By The Light..

Sack the board

Sack the board

Sack the board

Sack the board

Sack the board

Sack the board

Sack the board

Sack the board

Sack the board

Sack the board

Is it a subliminal reference to Mark McGhee surely they wouldn't make it that obvious.

I was looking through this thread there, wondering how long it'd take someone to make that exact daft comment :laugh:

One of my favourite Kickback memories is the massive thread where everyone tried to deconstruct all the hidden symbolism in the old leaflet that got handed out before the 2005/06 season, with them on the beach :laugh:

letsmakesomenoise
It is time to make your mark.

Don't renew.

Laddie is full time in Aberdeen now.

So, taking that together with watching the farce that is HMFC today, its likely we wont renew.

Just pick'n'mix for me.............

Buffalo Bill

I jumbled the words around and came up with this:

marilyn.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Independence

Aye, ok then.

It would be great to hear what you would send to the 'average fan'.

Grow up!!!!

maroonlegions

aye like getting the falkirk match day program through your door DAYS after the match.:confused::P

I was looking through this thread there, wondering how long it'd take someone to make that exact daft comment :laugh:

One of my favourite Kickback memories is the massive thread where everyone tried to deconstruct all the hidden symbolism in the old leaflet that got handed out before the 2005/06 season, with them on the beach :laugh:

..... and a year later they were all washed up.

The symbolism couldn't have been more obvious FFS!!!

Guest JamboRobbo
Its time for me to make my mark. Aye right. Just like its time for me to get my face painted, obtain some autographs, get behind the team, send my kids for breakfast with the players, educate some folk on PCs, spend a fortune on award ceremonies and buy some stuff to earn Hearts rewards. Sack all of that.

Its time for the club to make its mark. Get me a manager and some players. Build me a new stand. Deliver.

Its time for the players to make their mark. No more of this nonsense. Get stuck in and win.

Its patronising in the extreme.

Well said sir. The fans have made their mark by filling the stadium for the past 3 years. It's time the management made their mark, by putting a team on the park worthy of having a support like that.

It would be great to hear what you would send to the 'average fan'.

Grow up!!!!

LOL.

I know what I wouldn't send & that is pretty much what we got.

Stop being a big girl.

Archived