Mafia 2 Xbox360 rips GTA4 to shreds

vegas-voss

The original mafia game was great, and I'm highly looking forward to this one. Not sure when it is out though...same goes with Alan Wake...needs to get a release date soon...it is bugging me.

BoJack Horseman

Not out until 2009 apparently. No specific date set. Looks amazing though.

Say What Again
The original mafia game was great

I enjoyed it but got ****ed off driving everywhere in those slow cars

The original mafia game was great, and I'm highly looking forward to this one. Not sure when it is out though...same goes with Alan Wake...needs to get a release date soon...it is bugging me.

Alan Wake now has a confirmed release date for this September

Mafia was much better than the Godfather game turned out to be, although I agree about the amount of slow driving required...that was a bit painful at times.

As for the Alan Wake release date, good stuff...although still a bit away!

Say What Again
Mafia was much better than the Godfather game turned out to be, although I agree about the amount of slow driving required...that was a bit painful at times.

You know what Andy, now you mention both games, it was Godfather that ****ed me off with the really slow cars.

There was a fair bit of driving in Mafia but you cold get some fast-ish cars.

You know what Andy, now you mention both games, it was Godfather that ****ed me off with the really slow cars.

There was a fair bit of driving in Mafia but you cold get some fast-ish cars.

Yeah, Godfather had some real big glitches...especially the cars. Mafia got better the further you got into it and 'unlocked' the faster cars...although it was still a bit of a drag sometimes.

Much more memorable and enjoyable missions in mafia though, and a lot more re-playability

Gimme an H...

Said it before and I'll say it again, the first Mafia game is the best game I've ever played (PC version). Just shows you what an excellent storyline can do to a game.

Archived