Chelsea v City

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

TBH I'd be happy for them to win every game Torres manages not to score in (unless it's against Liverpool, or is the Champs League final).

Tin hat on :thumbsup:

Mancini yet again showing he does not have the ambition to match the owners of City.

2 goals scored in 7 matches against the other sides in the top 5.

Keep up the good work Boberto.

:thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

Delighted with that second goal. Took the draw and managed to lay off about 10 seconds before the Chelsea goal. Took that as a great stroke of luck so dipped my small profit on over 1.5s at 6/1 just before Ramires did the damage. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

Mancini yet again showing he does not have the ambition to match the owners of City.

2 goals scored in 7 matches against the other sides in the top 5.

Keep up the good work Boberto.

I notice you failed to post much on Liverpool strolling to victory or Moyes being at the shite final.

:verysmug:

I notice you failed to post much on Liverpool strolling to victory or Moyes being at the shite final.

:verysmug:

Well done on a stonking win at Sunderland who have barely won a game since the turn of the year, thanks to a jammy penalty.

You should be very proud.

Title winners next year is now a stick on.

PS your ?35m striker is shite.

Well done on a stonking win at Sunderland who have barely won a game since the turn of the year, thanks to a jammy penalty.

It is where my money will be going. KD will clear out some of the dross in the summer that he is having to use just now, 3 or 4 decent buys added to Suarez and Carrol having settled in for 6months and Liverpool will be up there next season and at decent odds as well.

Harry Palmer

The Merse is :seething:

All good fun. :)

Gambo.....Liverpool won't win the league next year.

Archived