_1478116452.jpg

_1938228387.jpg

_5511201008.jpg

_1005863328.jpg

_9552488288.jpg

_4415314954.jpg

_1464661173.jpg

_1483652021.jpg

mus have been the lucky posh photographer's kit you were wearing yesterday :whistling: you purple toed person you!

Great pics. Do you ever have any bother getting your camera into the ground ? Been tempted to take mine a couple of times but don't fancy getting to the turnstiles and being told that I cant take it in. As we were entering the ground yesterday there was a woman with a camera bag and initially they weren't going to let her in with it, but eventually she got in with the warning that if she used the camera during the game it would be confiscated !!

Hearts Heritage

Great pics. Do you ever have any bother getting your camera into the ground ? Been tempted to take mine a couple of times but don't fancy getting to the turnstiles and being told that I cant take it in. As we were entering the ground yesterday there was a woman with a camera bag and initially they weren't going to let her in with it, but eventually she got in with the warning that if she used the camera during the game it would be confiscated !!

I've got a covering letter from Hearts.

Luton Jambo

I've got a covering letter from Hearts.

Must be printed on A3 paper if it covers your camera and lens. :whistling:

Archived