The "Meldrew Factor"

Fulham Jambo

Fulham Jambo

What is the Meldrew Factor?

Well, good question but...get this.... long serving Kickback member Victor Meldrew was at yesterday's game taking his wee boy Hugh to his first Jambos match. Now, these days Victor lives in Wiltshire with about 12 kids and because of these factors, rarely gets to Tynie to watch his beloved Jambos. Before the game yesterday, Victor told me that he cannot remember the last time he actually saw the Jambos lose. Those games he physically attends, we win. I've been to 3 games with him in recent years, vs Falkirk when Rix was in charge, the Cup Final and yesterday and on each of those occasions we have won. Could yesterday's result be supernaturally influenced by his presence? Is the Victor Factor real?

I'm beginning to suspect it is so was thinnking perhaps we should arrange some sort of collection at half time - 40p each should do it and we could pay for his flight and a stand in hubby to help look after the huge horde of weans. I suspect this could be one of the best investments a heart's fan could make!

Vlad-Stupid

With about 12 kids, I'm shocked Victor has the time to climb of Mrs Meldrew and attend matches :lol:

Archived