fighting sprit

ritchiehmfc

ritchiehmfc

I would just like to congratulate the team for their victory against st mirren first of all! After a shaky start the boys dug in deep and showed their fighting spirit , to be 1 down with as little as 8 minutes to go and turn it around with two goals from ryan stevenson and rudi skacel , well done lads!

The boys showed their spirit and ime sure that will be the reason for hearts consolidating third place!

Last thing , I think it is an absolute joke for the hearts fans to booing our team off at half time , you are supporters of the club , so why not support the team and give them a boost and help them push on ! So be ashamed those who bood!!!!

stirlingshirejambo

I would just like to congratulate the team for their victory against st mirren first of all! After a shaky start the boys dug in deep and showed their fighting spirit , to be 1 down with as little as 8 minutes to go and turn it around with two goals from ryan stevenson and rudi skacel , well done lads!

The boys showed their spirit and ime sure that will be the reason for hearts consolidating third place!

Last thing , I think it is an absolute joke for the hearts fans to booing our team off at half time , you are supporters of the club , so why not support the team and give them a boost and help them push on ! So be ashamed those who bood!!!!

Maybe the players were so embarresed at getting booed off they thought, these fans are right that was awful.

we'll go out in the second half and give them a performance they deserve.

Just a thought

ritchiehmfc

Maybe the players were so embarresed at getting booed off they thought, these fans are right that was awful.

we'll go out in the second half and give them a performance they deserve.

Just a thought

Maybe just a thought , but nobody should be booing our team , we should get behind them every minute every time they are on the park , we support the team , so we should show our support !!!!

They just played football instead of hoofball in the 2nd half and St Mirren could not live with it.First half we played right into St Mirrens hand they were loving the big hoof up to Obua and really should have punished us more because our defense was all over the place.The introduction of two hungry players Driver and Robinson and playing the ball on the deck won us the game.

stirlingshirejambo

Maybe just a thought , but nobody should be booing our team , we should get behind them every minute every time they are on the park , we support the team , so we should show our support !!!!

Everyone has a right to show their frustration however they wish. I personally just rustle my sweetie wrappers in disgust, others will boo, some will even leave at half time. So congratulations to the chap in lower section of wheatfield D who spent the whole first half crticising Skacels' lack of effort....... then he left at half time.....then... well we all know the rest.

Why shouldn't I boo. I pay my money for a season ticket and will be renewing it at the end off the month but we were outfought and outclassed by a team we are far better than.

You are probably one of those guys that just like to get shafted left, right and centre by everyone and never complain.

As a paying customer it is my right to complain when the team are as bad as they were in the first half and the way I complain is boo to show them my disgust.

scott herbertson

Everyone has a right to show their frustration however they wish. I personally just rustle my sweetie wrappers in disgust, others will boo, some will even leave at half time. So congratulations to the chap in lower section of wheatfield D who spent the whole first half crticising Skacels' lack of effort....... then he left at half time.....then... well we all know the rest.

Clearly he should congratulate himself too - by removing his negativity he single-handedly transformed the team and created the platform for our victory

ritchiehmfc

Booing is gash. If you want resort to that, go and watch hubz.

Well said , booing your own team is shocking !

Get a grip every team throughout the world get booed by there own fans if they are playing crap.

If you are happy to get shafted then thats fine but I'm not. These players get a small fortune every week to perform and we as fans pay those wages. If you bought something out a shop and it was faulty would you just accept it and do nothing or would you take it back and complain.

Great result. Yes we should be beating St Liedown with ease but getting a win out of a game having been behind twice and down with 10 mins to go says alot about the team.

Only a Game

The team will get bood every time there is a perceived lack of effort, like there was in the first half yesterday, which allied with piss poor tactics and piss poor defending, should have seen us 4-0 down to St Mirren, yes ST MIRREN, at half time.

I didnt boo personally. I wouldnt criticise anyone who did though because booing was the very least the team deserved. At 4-0 down there would have been no one left there to boo IMO.

Booing is a pretty tame but nevertheless natural response to being let down by players who clearly thought that it was okay to produce that level of effort in the first half. I'd imagine it happens at every club at some point. Its not unique to us although you'd think it was judging by the number of times we discuss it.

Mr Brightside

Nowt wrong with booing at half time or full time if the team have underperformed.

However, booing a hearts player when his name is announced or booing when they touch the ball is out of order.

Jeez, can we not go a week without all the 'I'm a better fan' shite?

FWIW I don't boo, not because I think it's wrong just because the thought of actually booing is a bit too panto for me but I've never been shy in venting my spleen if the team are playing shite

We were 1-0 down (and lucky to still only be 1 down at that) to St Mirren, are people supposed to clap them off FFS? At half time that is the best time because sure as hell JJ tore a shred off them too, when the second half starts then you get behind the team, then they know the fans were pissed off before but are now with them going forward

Archived