Mroviec

Clerry Jambo

Clerry Jambo

JJ certainly got something right by hooking him and Obua at HT

Honking player, for someone whose job primarily is to be a spoiler he didnae get near anybody all day!!

Thank god when Bryson and "towel" arrive next season :whistling:

tommythejambo

Harsh.

He looked good when we were playing well, but like many others in the side, isn't playing well just now.

Tynecastle Valhalla

he really isnt on form right now.

shame because he was excellent in that good run we had.

Thunderstruck

he really isnt on form right now.

shame because he was excellent in that good run we had.

Correct. The main problem we have is a lack of strength in depth that would allow players to be rested when they lose form or pick up minor injuries.

Snake Plissken

Mrowiec.

Yes he wasn't very good today but if you've got the time and inclination to start a thread about a player, at least spell his name right.

Mroweic was poor today, but I blame the manager more than the player. He's a defensive midfielder, a spolier, and really doesn't look like he knows what to do in games when we're on or are looking to get on the front foot.

A player like Mroweic isn't required in home games against the likes of St Midden. That's not a slight on him. Ian Black and Rudi Skacel complimented each other very well in central midfield in the second half today, it's not surprise we improved drastically, and to me that's how we should be looking to line up at home when Kyle is out.

To be fair, the OP must have went to his first game in 3 or 4 years today, we can't dispute his spelling.

As Mrowiec is one of they "LIFFS", brought in by "THE MAD MAN", behind "JEFFRIES" back, I think he's making a salient point.

To be fair. mrowiec played exactly as he normally does. the difference is the rest of the team were honking. mrowiec is shaky at best but its easy to forgive when we are playing alright. the first half we were just awful and as a result he stuck out like a sore thumb

Captain Scarlett

To be fair, the OP must have went to his first game in 3 or 4 years today, we can't dispute his spelling.

As Mrowiec is one of they "LIFFS", brought in by "THE MAD MAN", behind "JEFFRIES" back, I think he's making a salient point.

Lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:

To be fair. mrowiec played exactly as he normally does. the difference is the rest of the team were honking. mrowiec is shaky at best but its easy to forgive when we are playing alright. the first half we were just awful and as a result he stuck out like a sore thumb

In a nutshell.

JJ certainly got something right by hooking him and Obua at HT

Honking player, for someone whose job primarily is to be a spoiler he didnae get near anybody all day!!

Thank god when Bryson and "towel" arrive next season :whistling:

Up until mid-January Mrowiec was a strong candidate for our player of the year. He's lost a bit of form since, but yes let us just be completely revisionist and maintain that he has been gash all along.

I know he has a job to do & is in there to do that. I'd even say that whilst he wasn't great, he wasn't worse than some others

Thing that annoys me is, he is a footballer yet lacks the ability of control & pass the ball. That's disgusting IMO & should not be paid to play the game

Clerry Jambo

I know he has a job to do & is in there to do that. I'd even say that whilst he wasn't great, he wasn't worse than some others

Thing that annoys me is, he is a footballer yet lacks the ability of control & pass the ball. That's disgusting IMO & should not be paid to play the game

Well said sir.

As shown by some on this thread we certainly have a support that is very easily pleased!

Drylaw Hearts

Up until mid-January Mrowiec was a strong candidate for our player of the year. He's lost a bit of form since, but yes let us just be completely revisionist and maintain that he has been gash all along.

Really ?

ToadKiller Dog

Really ?

If PJ brought out the stats from our weekly man of the match poll , i suspect he would be near the top ,won it a good few weeks during our good run . Not player of the season though i would say Kello has that so far .

If you dig up some MOTM polls from earlier in the season i am sure he won it about 5 or more times

One of the main reasons fans seem to be turning against Mrowiec just now is he's giving the ball away more frequently than he was previously, I feel this is due to the lack of movement from the players on front of him and when Adrian loses the ball in midfield, we are under instant pressure from the other team because of Mroweiec's position, he is the last man in midfield meaning it's usually a two-on-two situation against our defenders.

I don't think Mrowiec playing in a 4-4-2 would work as well as it did when we were 4-3-3 so he is another player that I feel will benefit when Kyle comes back into the team. Until then, I really feel we should play Ian Black with perhaps Skacel or Stevenson.

all will be forgiven if he leaves that ****! murray in a heap at fester road though

Correct.

Clerry Jambo

Funny that cos it was a copy/paste fae one of your copious amounts of pishy posts :thumbsup:

One of the main reasons fans seem to be turning against Mrowiec just now is he's giving the ball away more frequently than he was previously, I feel this is due to the lack of movement from the players on front of him and when Adrian loses the ball in midfield, we are under instant pressure from the other team because of Mroweiec's position, he is the last man in midfield meaning it's usually a two-on-two situation against our defenders.

I don't think Mrowiec playing in a 4-4-2 would work as well as it did when we were 4-3-3 so he is another player that I feel will benefit when Kyle comes back into the team. Until then, I really feel we should play Ian Black with perhaps Skacel or Stevenson.

A very good point mate, his job is to win the ball and give the easy pass, if there is no movement infront of him or beside him what is he suppose to do? The usual suspects are out on the thread having a go at a player who was easily in the top 3 players up to January! We get it you don't like him but take the blinkers off and see what a great job he has done this season for the team !

donnie darko

all will be forgiven if he leaves that ****! murray in a heap at fester road though

I believe Adrian picked up his 6th booking of the season yesterday, and if, as is normally the case, they all carried a 3pt penalty he'll be suspended at Easter Rd.

Would be a bit of a blow considering Eggert is still banned, and all the injuries that we have.

colinmaroon

Mrowiec has played his part in a quite successful season. Character assassinations should stop now.

Couldn't agree more!

Sadly, there are those who like to obsess on the weaknesses of a player than his strengths. Every player is supposed to perfect, don't you know, just as they are perfect in everything they are and do, as bosses, employees, husbands, fathers, sons, et al!

It's not difficult for the imagination to see them as Barca supporters moaning that Messi is a good player BUT he doesn't score enough goals with his head!

Archived