Kyle&robinson

Ihatehibs

do you think that would be a good combination Kyle knocking balls down to him and him getting behind defenders with his pace? just a suggestion.

penicuik jambo

Would like to see Stephen Elliott play right up top with Kyle and not on the right as he has. Hopefully Robinson will push on next season and give Skacel competition for the attacking mid role

Ray Winstone

Yes. Got a good feeling about Pom, Kyle and Smith next season.

If you saw Robinson in a public situation would you GENUINELY call him 'Pom' to his face?

Chris Benoit

If you saw Robinson in a public situations would you GENUINELY call him 'Pom' to his face?

:lol:

we really need a :cringe: smiley

Ray Winstone

we really need a :cringe: smiley

For now we will have go with :vrface:

jamboinglasgow

If you saw Robinson in a public situation would you GENUINELY call him 'Pom' to his face?

As I have been told when the issue of his nickname came up, its actually Pum rather then Pom. :unsure: I would not call him that to his face either.

If I saw him in a public situation, which is highly unlikely, I wouldnt approach him for a conversation. Is that ok?

Ray Winstone

If I saw him in a public situation, which is highly unlikely, I wouldnt approach him for a conversation. Is that ok?

:vrface:

:vrface:

So let me get this right?

Its alright to call Stephen Elliott "2 T's", Lee Wallace "Trigger", Calum Elliot "Clum" and Templeton "Temps" but if you dare to call a player by his actual nickname on a football forum you are bombarded by cringe smilies.

Someone should stick a tampon in you Keys.....cos your a ^^^^.

Archived