will the pub return

mahoy

Never posted before but i was going to pay my ?5 and subscribe to jkb and take advantage of all the extras. but now the pub is shut is it worth my while? the pub was one of the main reasons i wanted to pay up. is it closed for good or will it be open again soon?

Johanes de Silentio

:lol:

The Mods opened The Pub because the big boys were moaning about not being allowed to be 'edgy' enough for their liking in The Shed and The Terrace.

Once in The Pub, people went too far, so The Mods have closed it.

That's my reading of it.

There's always Pie and Bovril if you want to run riot on an unmoderated forum! :thumbsup:

Doctor FinnBarr

Never posted before but i was going to pay my ?5 and subscribe to jkb and take advantage of all the extras. but now the pub is shut is it worth my while? the pub was one of the main reasons i wanted to pay up. is it closed for good or will it be open again soon?

If you are LP then you're one of the goons who helped shut it!

:ninja:

I am not lp but if u want to believe that then fair enough. just a reader of jkb that wanted to get more involved & was sad to see a sub forum dissapear before i got a chance to get into it.

Sterling Archer

I am not lp but if u want to believe that then fair enough. just a reader of jkb that wanted to get more involved & was sad to see a sub forum dissapear before i got a chance to get into it.

Tragic :facepalm:

Chris Benoit

You do realise you would have to be a subscribed member to see the pub forum on the menu

Also I thought guest viewing has been suspended?

the pub has been mentioned quite often in the shed & the terrace anybody who reads the forum knows about it. i was only asking a question.

Ray Winstone

the pub has been mentioned quite often in the shed & the terrace anybody who reads the forum knows about it. i was only asking a question.

columbo-1.jpg

Not buying it.

Why would you even post this other than to actively fit in with the stereotype that the clique have created? :mellow:

Ray Winstone

Why would you even post this other than to actively fit in with the stereotype that the clique have created? :mellow:

:what:

:verysmug:

columbo-1.jpg

Not buying it.

if i was lp surely the admin would know my ip address so posting under another user name would be obvious. plus why would i register over a year ago under another username? get a grip. you must be quite sad if you spend all your time on here trying to be funny.

if i was lp surely the admin would know my ip address so posting under another user name would be obvious. plus why would i register over a year ago under another username? get a grip. you must be quite sad if you spend all your time on here trying to be funny.

Come on mate!

You can't pull the boat out over our eyes with this one :ninja:

Ray Winstone

Just admit it now and we can all go to bed happy LP.

:verysmug:

Chris Benoit

as opposed to you who spends all his time lurking on here wishing you could at least try to be funny

i will never be part of a clique. nor will i ever be part of the wolf pack. i only asked a question. whats wrong with that?

I bet you've even sent some form of message to your fellow KB colleagues about dropping you in the proverbial sh**ter

Ray Winstone

i will never be part of a clique. nor will i ever be part of the wolf pack. i only asked a question. whats wrong with that?

Did you spend all day sitting in your pants watching Top Gear repeats on Dave?

Chris Benoit

The Wolfpack wants nothing to do with you

smug.png

I bet you've even sent some form of message to your fellow KB colleagues about dropping you in the proverbial sh**ter

?

Did you spend all day sitting in your pants watching Top Gear repeats on Dave?

no there was a game on today. didn't you know.

i would just like to add that i dont have a clue how i posted that last reply. this is all very new to me.

Chris Benoit

i would just like to add that i dont have a clue how i posted that last reply. this is all very new to me.

you chopped the bottom off the quote so got the timestamp in your post

:orly?:

oops thot it was me that posted the jj thing didnt realise it came with the reply. anyway is the pub closed for good or will it be back? it sounds quite interesting.

Johanes de Silentio

oops thot it was me that posted the jj thing didnt realise it came with the reply. anyway is the pub closed for good or will it be back? it sounds quite interesting.

Nobody knows if The Pub will be back, mate - it wasn't really that interesting, tbh.

The best reason for subscribing is that your fiver will go to a good cause! :thumbsup:

Nobody knows if The Pub will be back, mate - it wasn't really that interesting, tbh.

The best reason for subscribing is that your fiver will go to a good cause! :thumbsup:

This

Apart from my posts :verysmug:

Archived