Section N lower

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Shove your red hand of Ulster and Gorgie Loyalist flags ya f@nnies, no place for them at Tynie and rightly told by the polis to get them tae feck.

Disser Pointon
It was fairly cringe, about 5 spotty wee gimps...

Supporters round about them should be pulling them up, I would.

Radioactive Mince

Supporters round about them should be pulling them up, I would.

Well, you're obviously quite up for getting into confrontational situations on a regular basis then, especially if you go to away games.

I walked past the said group of spotty 16/17 year olds with the loyalists flag on my way back from the pie stand at HT, shook my head, looked towards the coppers and stewards disappointedly, and walked on. You seriously think it's worth the hassle, potential injury and/or charges to confront these mups?

Whether you think it's our job or not to self-police the misguided youth and sad old guard amongst our support, I'll tell you - It's not.

Jog on.

Well, you're obviously quite up for getting into confrontational situations on a regular basis then, especially if you go to away games.

I walked past the said group of spotty 16/17 year olds with the loyalists flag on my way back from the pie stand at HT, shook my head, looked towards the coppers and stewards disappointedly, and walked on. You seriously think it's worth the hassle, potential injury and/or charges to confront these mups?

Whether you think it's our job or not to self-police the misguided youth and sad old guard amongst our support, I'll tell you - It's not.

Jog on.:o

Mr Brightside

Shove your red hand of Ulster and Gorgie Loyalist flags ya f@nnies, no place for them at Tynie and rightly told by the polis to get them tae feck.

Bunch of f@nnies, apart from the cringeworthy flags they were holding on to the ball and or throwing it away at St Mirren throw ins. We were getting beat ffs they wasting the teams time.

Problem Officer?

I couldn't care less if it was against Celtic or Hibs even, but agree against St Mirren it is so cringeworthy.

Absolute welts. No place for them in Tynie.

So your saying they have to have the same beliefs as you or not attend games??

oh ah grantona

I'm guessing the people who had said flagswere not from the ulster hearts supporters club who IMO have the right to bring their ulster flag

• Moderators

I thought it said Gorgie Herbalists. :whistling:

Anyway, before this becomes a flag deabate and people get into trouble..Thread Closed.

Archived