GIRFUY Allan Preston.

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

"Hearts have a free kick just outside the box, its a chance and its the only way they are going to score today as they certainly wont score from open play"

:rudi::wtfvlad::knowyourrole:

I never listen to the radio anymore but had to go and pick me Mrs up today so had it on. What an erse he is. Hard to believe he supports and played for us.

Harry Palmer

He's still a ******.

Craig Paterson is a Hibs guy but tells it like it is. :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

Alan Preston is one of the most biased pundits out there. All my Hibs mates ****ing hate him. :lol:

Harry Palmer

Alan Preston is one of the most biased pundits out there. All my Hibs mates ****ing hate him. :lol:

He's still awfully bad Charlie..

I see Mr Adam scored a pen for Blackpool. :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

He's still awfully bad Charlie..

I see Mr Adam scored a pen for Blackpool. :thumbsup:

Jeff said to me Charles was on a hat-trick?

I like him. :lol: Aye he's pish but he's unbelievably biased towards us and it riles up the vermin big style. :thumbsup:

For most of that game we didn't look like we could score in a brothel... we were pish... then Rudi woke up!

Thunderstruck

He's still a ******.

Paterson sounded gutted about the result and has a tendency to slip up and use "them" when referring to Hearts.

Preston is a grade A weegie sympathising bawbag.

And should you be having this read out to you I think you are a ******. Can the person reading out to him illustrate what a ****** is, by grabbing him in that area, ripping it of and ramming it down his throat.

The *****

the kane dog

I like Alan Preston.

There - I've said it.

agreed,what did he do wrong today? told the truth about the first half(we were gash and lucky not to be four down) and was in orbit when we scored the winner.only pundit on sportsound that wants us to win.

I think most of us in the stadium today were thinking the same thing, Well i certainly was.

Got to agree Tall,he was only saying what he was seeing. Their keeper never had a save to pull off in the 1st half.

Tommy Wiseau

agreed,what did he do wrong today? told the truth about the first half(we were gash and lucky not to be four down) and was in orbit when we scored the winner.only pundit on sportsound that wants us to win.

He's a good Hearts man and winds the vermin up regularly on national radio. That'll do for me. :thumbsup:

I think most of us in the stadium today were thinking the same thing, Well i certainly was.

Most of us listening were thinking this too... Then Rudi woke from a 3 month slumber and I was late for work :)

Preston is class tho proper biased hearts chat whenever hes on.

Harry Palmer

He's a good Hearts man and winds the vermin up regularly on national radio. That'll do for me. :thumbsup:

He does but he's no Robbo. :)

When commentating on Hearts, he's a ******.

Oh aye, Paterson today just told it like it was.

Oneneilberry

He's still a ******.

Paterson is a ******!

"Hearts have a free kick just outside the box, its a chance and its the only way they are going to score today as they certainly wont score from open play"

:rudi::wtfvlad::knowyourrole:

If he said it in the first half it was a fair comment ..... and I couldn't see where we would score from also. Guys next to me were leaving their seats to watch the rugby on the TV's in the concourse

Voice of reason

I think Allan Preston is the best pundit on BBC Scotland by a country mile. Apart from being incredibly biased to Hearts he is always ripping into Chick Young. What more can you ask for in your BBC pundit? He is very opinionated but then again radio would be pretty dull if pundits weren't that way. If he exaggerates how bad Hearts are playing whilst watching them you know it is only because he cares and is hurting - all us fans on the terracing are guilty of the same type of reactions - it's just we don't have a microphne in front of us!

I actually like Craig Paterson too although he plays it very safe with his comments - no where near as entertaining as our Allan!

132goals1958

Got to agree Tall,he was only saying what he was seeing. Their keeper never had a save to pull off in the 1st half.

Absolutely -- Even Scott Wilson when interviewing Alan Anderson at the half time draw commented that it looked as if the team had never played together before.I was almost tempted to take the 7/2 odds on a Hearts win but decided against on the evidence of the first half. Thats how bad they were.

Anyone listening to the radio yesterday,how was Dung? Would have loved to have heard him at full time :thumbsup:

Francis Albert

Anyone listening to the radio yesterday,how was Dung? Would have loved to have heard him at full time :thumbsup:

You don't buy the "St Mirren fan" guff surely? Like the way they go on about Preston being a "Jambo" (of which I've never heard any evidence from what he says) it's just a pathetic attempt to cover the general OF obsession.

Preston is a scrotum.

It saddens me this chump played for Hearts.

When you consider that we swapped him for Scott Crabbe its enough to make the baby Jebus cry.

Drylaw Hearts

When you consider that we swapped him for Scott Crabbe its enough to make the baby Jebus cry.

:(

We went from Scott Crabbe to Allan Preston to Colin Miller in the space of about 18 months.

WTF.

Gigolo-Aunt

We went from Scott Crabbe to Allan Preston to Colin Miller in the space of about 18 months.

WTF.

Sickening.

Allan Preston reads this site, so I would just like to take this chance to say that he is the king weasel.

Keep taking the blood money, Preston,

ps

You are not the spokesman for the Hearts support. You are a *****.

Drylaw Hearts

Sickening.

Allan Preston reads this site, so I would just like to take this chance to say that he is the king weasel.

ps

Here Here.

Preston is a scrotum.

It saddens me this chump played for Hearts.

Exactly. He never made the grade at Hearts and is bitter as hell about that. Whilst people might perceive him as biased, he comes across as hating us. Surely people remember his infamous bit of commentary when he ripped a Hearts player for diving against Aberdeen but then went on to praise Lee Miller for "being clever" when he did the same thing? Clearly 'alerted' at half-time by the sportsound team to the comment on here and via email, he tried - quite pathetically in my opinion - to justify his comments.

A total welt of a man.

WTF.

One of the worst swap deals we have done. I remember being gutted at the time - as I think Crabbe would have gone on to be a top player for us.

As for Preston as a pundit, there's no doubt he is a Jambo - but sometimes I think he over compensates for his bias when commentating on us.

As for Craig Paterson, I always think he comes across as a good guy and tries to be fair in his analysis.

davemclaren

I don't listen to football on the radio much these days but I can't say I picked up that AP has an anti hearts agenda :ninja:.

WTF.

Don't even get me started on Leigh Jenkinson :verymad:

Sickening.

ps

:clap: :clap: :clap:

He's a plutonium grade rim-jockey.

Now I might not agree with everything Alan Preston says but please remember this -- he is employed to comment and if I was commenting on the first half yesterday I would have been far worse (anyone who denies this did not attend yesterdays game)

He wants us to win and win with style and when we do not he is disappointed and expresses this over the airwaves -- he also has his own agenda as we all do and is clearly not a fan of the Vlad regime (knowing a lot of what has gone on behind closed doors) but he is happy that JJ is being given authority to act and pick his team.

Now I would hope some would just count to ten before trying to put the boot in on him not because I agree with him but just because he is not some sort of 'happy clapper' it does not mean he is wrong in some of what he says.

Hawick Jambo

Unfortunately he gets paid a lot of money for his supposed valuable insight into ther game.

As far as I'm concerned he has an Agenda against Hearts, probably as others have said because he didn't make the grade. I can't remeber all that much about him as a player, but remember him as something of a a poor man's Suso. He is as good a pundit as he was a player

Archived