Free ticket

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

I have a spare ST for todays game, happy to meet someone at the turnstyles rather than it go to waste.

Pm me before 1.45 if you want it.

I have a spare ST for todays game, happy to meet someone at the turnstyles rather than it go to waste.

Word of warning mate - its a nice gesture, but surely you don't want to give your season ticket to a complete stranger? You might never see it again!

I think you could take it back to the ticket office and get it changed for a proper ticket elsewhere in the ground, etc, then give that away. Just a thought.

Disser Pointon

Word of warning mate - its a nice gesture, but surely you don't want to give your season ticket to a complete stranger? You might never see it again!

I think you could take it back to the ticket office and get it changed for a proper ticket elsewhere in the ground, etc, then give that away. Just a thought.

Was kind of thinking if I met them at the turnstyle and got them at the other end it would be ok! Maybe I'm too trusting though!

johndawgylt

Are you serious?

Doctor FinnBarr

Was kind of thinking if I met them at the turnstyle and got them at the other end it would be ok! Maybe I'm too trusting though!

You'll be fine, I've bought tickets from another poster before and they've just did as you said.

:thumbsup:

johndawgylt

I think you'll find them on match days sitting on a particular seat :whistling:

I'll be there today, will you?

Archived