Kilmarnock's Penalty...

Captain Sausage

My first thought was 'penalty!'

The defender did jump into the player and was not going for the ball. Soft maybe but my first thought was penalty.

i'm undecided whether Killie are looking quite good or if Motherwell are just absolutely honking, especially since conceding the equaliser.

i'm undecided whether Killie are looking quite good or if Motherwell are just absolutely honking, especially since conceding the equaliser.

im still trying to work out how killie have beat us twice at home, there mince :blink:

jamboinglasgow

im still trying to work out how killie have beat us twice at home, there mince :blink:

they are very good on the counter-attack, nearly all our goals lost to them at Tynecastle have been through counter-attacks.

ginger jambo98

they are very good on the counter-attack, nearly all our goals lost to them at Tynecastle have been through counter-attacks.

Correct !

What Killie have is a very good midfield of Bryson (who impressed me from what I saw of the 2nd half) and Eremenko coupled with no lack of pace and effort in the front third of the pitch

Credit to Mixu to be honest, anyone with a cutting edge up front will trouble them though

maybe so, either that or we are crap at defending, we had plenty chances last time in the first half to beat them though, mind you clum was playing up front, cant remember if he was playing in the first game, there team and supporters are still mince, stayed there for 6 very long years, sh**hole of ayrshire

Archived