Templeton and Palazuelos

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Just spoke to someone who knows wee Temps very well, and he was saying that Temps has told him that Ruben hates his guts, totally blanks him in training and doesn't pass to him in games.

On top of this, Ruben had a right nasty tackle on the wee man on Monday at training, giving David a knock. Temps hasn't done anything to Ruben, is a quiet lad and just keeps himself to himself.

Anyone know any more info on this?

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Christ its like a playground at football clubs these days. "I don't like you so am no gonna pass you ra baw." Man up for goodness sakes people. Footballers are paid rediculously good money; surely the least they can do is put their petty grievances aside for the sake of ?5k a week!

plastic_bas

Just spoke to someone who knows wee Temps very well, and he was saying that Temps has told him that Ruben hates his guts, totally blanks him in training and doesn't pass to him in games.

On top of this, Ruben had a right nasty tackle on the wee man on Monday at training, giving David a knock. Temps hasn't done anything to Ruben, is a quiet lad and just keeps himself to himself.

This must be quite a recent development then as I'm sure someone would have noticed this while Ruben was playing left back.

mahgrassyshoes

Maybe something to do with when they have both played on the left together earlier in the season? Strange one. Temps doesn't seem too dislikable and pal seems a fairly chilled out kind of guy.

Doesn't you're mate know anything more about it? I'm really intrigued by this one!

chester copperpot

Maybe something to do with when they have both played on the left together earlier in the season? Strange one. Temps doesn't seem too dislikable and pal seems a fairly chilled out kind of guy.

Doesn't you're mate know anything more about it? I'm really intrigued by this one!

Im reluctant to ask TBH as I really dont wanna get the wee man in trouble as anything that's posted on here inevitably will get back to the players if there's an ounce of truth in it.

Incidentally, the wee man gave me one of his tops for my son, and is a class lad. He has no idea what he's done wrong. With not being at Tynie much these days, wondered if any of the regulars had noticed the deliberate non passing by Ruben.

Gigolo-Aunt

I was told that Ruben is one of the nicest chaps you will ever meet.

Imagine if it was Temps that was the ******......

It'd be impossible for Ruben to pass the ball to Temps. That'd involve him making a forward pass.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

It'd be impossible for Ruben to pass the ball to Temps. That'd involve him making a forward pass.

Ooooooo you go girl.

Italian Lambretta

Ruben is not the only left back Temps is having problems with at the moment. From what I saw on Wednesday night Shooter is none to happy about Templetons contribution at the moment.

I'm guessing that its more an issue with a talented young lad who has grown a very large ego rather than Ruben himself.

Im reluctant to ask TBH as I really dont wanna get the wee man in trouble as anything that's posted on here inevitably will get back to the players if there's an ounce of truth in it.

Incidentally, the wee man gave me one of his tops for my son, and is a class lad. He has no idea what he's done wrong. With not being at Tynie much these days, wondered if any of the regulars had noticed the deliberate non passing by Ruben.

:whistling::ninja:

winston churchill

maybe he dives every time ruben goes near him in training.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

i heard jamie mole and jason thomson jumped on kosovo dave and gave him a chinese burn.

I asked you not to tell anyone.

scott_jambo

There were rumours earlier in the season/last season of a training ground issue where Ruben stormed off?

Ruben seems like a nice guy so no idea what the script is there, I assumed the rumours were bull.

Temps is allowed to be a ******, Ruben is allowed to be a ******. Going in a huff or not passing to your team-mate because he is a ****** is not on though.

This rumour sounds like mince but it looks like its from a reliable source.

Chris Benoit

Ruben is not the only left back Temps is having problems with at the moment. From what I saw on Wednesday night Shooter is none to happy about Templetons contribution at the moment.

I'm guessing that its more an issue with a talented young lad who has grown a very large ego rather than Ruben himself.

Early on in first half half Temps was in space shouting for a pass and Wallace didn't pass to him and Temps looked pissed off and hardly passed to Wallace after that

colinmaroon

You've just won the post for the most biased, blind, ignorant post of the week!

You've just won the post for the most biased, blind, ignorant post of the week!

Right then Jebus.

Archived