Derby

Disser Pointon

Special Agent Dale Cooper

There are a finite number of seats available for the away end at Easter Road. Why is it when someone asks how they can see a game on the telly they are shot down with juvenile responses? Not everybody can go and there are not enough seats for all of us!

There are a finite number of seats available for the away end at Easter Road. Why is it when someone asks how they can see a game on the telly they are shot down with juvenile responses? Not everybody can go and there are not enough seats for all of us!

A finite number of seats is no excuse when there are still tickets available.

Thinly veiled 'I'm not going either' post.

Disser Pointon

Of course it could be that me, my wife and 2 kids are all season ticket holders but can't afford away games on top. Get off your high horse.

scott_jambo

Of course it could be that me, my wife and 2 kids are all season ticket holders but can't afford away games on top. Get off your high horse.

I think your avatar is accurate too. laugh.gif

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Thinly veiled 'I'm an obnoxious, superior 'holier than thou', arrogant prick" post imo

Disser Pointon

Thinly veiled 'I'm an obnoxious, superior 'holier than thou', arrogant prick" post imo

Yep, and he's in good company on this thread.

this thread is starting to become quite funny :woot::thumbsup:

well I was supposed to be in Scotland for it but wont be up til last game of season, no matter the importance of the match. So will be watchin in the pub. (They are quite good down my way and usually if I ask and we are on Sky the bar staff will switch over to the Hearts game)

Thats my excuse for not being there :ninja:

Disser Pointon
this thread is starting to become quite funny :woot::thumbsup:

well I was supposed to be in Scotland for it but wont be up til last game of season, no matter the importance of the match. So will be watchin in the pub. (They are quite good downmy way and usually if I ask and we are on Sky the bar staff will switch over to the Hearts game)

Thats my excuse for not being there :ninja:

Not being in the country is surely a poor excuse and puts you in the "lesser fan" category with me?

:yas:

Actually, no! Stop it. I need to leave and I hat emissing a good scrap!

Not being in the country is surely a poor excuse and puts you in the "lesser fan" category with me?

:D possibly but I do get to a few games of every season - also if my pal from Livingston hadn't turned up this week I might have been able to do a dash up for the game, er, now starting to run out of limp excuses so I will shut up now :whistling:

Harry Palmer

Don't worry OP, I'm sure there'll be a stream that we can enjoy and still continue to post on here.

I was planning on going as I enjoy going to Ratdome, however life has intervened.

Still, must be great to be an uber fan and come on here to remind folk.

The Internet Heart of Midlothian Supporters Club will be online for the derby. :thumbsup:

Yep ,some people must have minted jobs and no debts and can go to see the Famous up and down the country no matter the cost. I am skint and watch out for more tired limp excuses :D (used to be pretty good at b.s.ing but its not working is it?) :ninja:

Archived