**** Todays Match Fred ****

Everybody loves Baz

Everybody loves Baz

Don't blame me for last week, the cycle was broken by Jack of Hearts.

I don't think this will be pretty today and to be honest I can't be arsed going today as I have more important things to do but will probably end up going today.

1-0 Hearts just in a scrapped game with little or no football getting played.

Happy Hearts

I expect a cracker of a game and Hearts will come out all guns blazing. I can see at least 3 or 4 goals in this game.

scott herbertson

Quite definitely 2-0 Hearts - they will be looking for a draw and JJ will set out a team to pummel them.

Nelly Terraces

Despite having to run the alloa half marathon tomorrow, I'm gonna have to sink a few jars to endure what will be a dull as fork 90mins.

0-0

I can't see where the goals will come from today, from either side, St Mirren will have 11 men behind the ball and we have zero creativity. It will be the usual try and play for 15 minutes before we realise we can only attack by lumping the ball forward into their big centre backs. We might get a break or two but whether we can actually take the chances is another question.

We need an early goal.

Nothing less than a West Ham and Hearts double will make me happy today. West ham to sneak a cheeky wee win at Spurs and the Happy Heart of Midlothian to utterly destroy St Murn. Driver to run the show.

0-0

I can't see where the goals will come from today, from either side, St Mirren will have 11 men behind the ball and we have zero creativity. It will be the usual try and play for 15 minutes before we realise we can only attack by lumping the ball forward into their big centre backs. We might get a break or two but whether we can actually take the chances is another question.

We need an early goal.

Maybe your signature?...

I don't think this will be pretty today and to be honest I can't be arsed going today as I have more important things to do but will probably end up going today.

It would be good to see the team playing nice, relaxed expansive football. We have the players to do so, but the turgid fayre they've been serving up since January wouldn't suggest it.

Harry Palmer

Heart of Midlothian 5-0 Midden

There is feck all Saintly about those arseholes.

the general

more important things to do than watching Hearts????????

still you must be proud of starting the thread :-)

My heads saying 0-0 but I think we might grind out a 1-0 victory if we pull the finger out for the first time in months!

I think we might see a performance today. No real substance to thinking this, just a feeling.

4 - 0 Hearts

Geoff Kilpatrick

A Craig Thomson screamer from a free-kick will settle an otherwise pisspoor game.

My heads saying 0-0 but I think we might grind out a 1-0 victory if we pull the finger out for the first time in months!

Think if we get one we will get a couple.

berrathanhibs

We need a performance today. I think we will. JJ would have been ripping into them lately, Cmon the famous

The People's Chimp

Really can't be arsed today.

Least it's sunny.

I'm the same, really can't be hooped getting the train through for this one.

Giant meh from me.

I think the team will be fired up today - well they better be anyway! If our wide players are on the ball then we should have far too much for St Midden.

Hopefully a 5* performance from the boys this afternooon.

Hearts 4 - 0 St Midden

Chris Benoit

:yas:

Baz, J of H and the French cat have all done their part so can't see anything other than a Hearts win :)

Heart of Midlothian 5-0 Midden

There is feck all Saintly about those arseholes.

Agreed nothing less than 3 points against St Buckfast will do. We need to find our form especially with the derby approaching in a couple of weeks. And with the hobos on a lucky run we need to regain the confidence again and come out with all guns blazing.

2 - 0 Hearts :thumbsup:

Gordon Ramsay

We desperately need a win to get us out of this slump, I can see us doing it though, I'll go 2-0 Hearts. Skacel and Elliott.

Expect our potential match winners (skacel, temps and s. Elliott) to really step up to the plate today after some mediocre performance. Saints are not a good side and we should win this by a couple of goals minimum. 3-0 hearts :thumbsup:

shaun.lawson

I think today will either finish 2-0, or 1-1. The former is much more likely; but there's just a chance that we score first, start to stutter, the crowd get frustrated, and St Liedown do to us what they still do far too often.

I'll go with 2-0 though. :thumbsup:

davemclaren

People were moaning on here a few weeks back that the rest of the season would be boring as we had secured third and had nothing to play for. Perhaps even the players thought that as well but it's clear we need to win a few games to keep third ( which I think we will ) so perhaps ( and hopefully ) their ( fans and players ) interest will be rekindled. :ninja:

Harry Palmer

People were moaning on here a few weeks back that the rest of the season would be boring as we had secured third and had nothing to play for. Perhaps even the players thought that as well but it's clear we need to win a few games to keep third ( which I think we will ) so perhaps ( and hopefully ) their ( fans and players ) interest will be rekindled. :ninja:

Sir Jim said much the same in his Beeb interview... Looking for real fans to support the squad as they've done well to get where they are.

No doubt about it, Sir Jim reads JKB.

scott herbertson

consider me kindled

:geek:

Harry Palmer

What's the team ?

I've no idea. I was just pre-empting the reaction.

:ninja:

Harry Palmer

Listening to Radio Wonderland and it's all about the shite final tomorrow.

Archived