Anyone else hear the news on radio 1

Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

On the old firm game. Interviewed one supporter from each team asking them questions re the trouble. Got onto the subject of the police and parliament getting involved to which both said they should keep out of Scottish football before one of them said ''Rangers & Celtic are Scottish football''.

Hopefully they'll invade the pitch and Ally batters Lennon with a corner flag!

Gods a Jambo

True though!

If you honestly feel thats true, stop supporting Hearts as you have just said there is no point in scottish football. If Scottish football is summed up by these two inbred **** wits we may as well give up the ghost.

john brownlee

On the old firm game. Interviewed one supporter from each team asking them questions re the trouble. Got onto the subject of the police and parliament getting involved to which both said they should keep out of Scottish football before one of them said ''Rangers & Celtic are Scottish football''.Hopefully they'll invade the pitch and Ally batters Lennon with a corner flag!

its even worst when that very same statement comes from people born an berd in midlothian

again it proves they are one team only their stupid followers do not seem to realise that. they are rangersanceltic.com.irl

On the old firm game. Interviewed one supporter from each team asking them questions re the trouble. Got onto the subject of the police and parliament getting involved to which both said they should keep out of Scottish football before one of them said ''Rangers & Celtic are Scottish football''.

Hopefully they'll invade the pitch and Ally batters Lennon with a corner flag!

If I thought that statement was true I would give up watching fitba. I for one would celebrate the day Scotland gets rid of these vile institutions.

its even worst when that very same statement comes from people born an berd in midlothian

again it proves they are one team only their stupid followers do not seem to realise that. they are rangersanceltic.com.irl

and hopefully that team can get their prized move to England.

Thing is,they do actually believe that,and that will never change. They think because they invade your stadium twice a season,that's what keeps us afloat. :down:

CF11JamTart

Thing is,they do actually believe that,and that will never change. They think because they invade your stadium twice a season,that's what keeps us afloat. :down:

... and they think that we should be grateful that we get the crumbs from their table.

I despise them. And it's not as if they are any good these days (c.f. their recent European performances).

portobellojambo1

Probably because such fans have no idea what the term old firm means. They probably think it is something remotely exotic, and don't realise it was nothing more than a pact/arrangement between the two to protect each other (despite professing to detest each other).

Feck them both.

Outside of Scotland is their much knowledge of the other non OF teams? No. You would have to be very ignorant if you think otherwise.

Harry Palmer

Radio 1 is shite.

The Old Firm should just disappear up their own arsehole.

portobellojambo1

Outside of Scotland is their much knowledge of the other non OF teams? No. You would have to be very ignorant if you think otherwise.

Or one could say that people living outside of Scotland who think, like Rangers and Celtic fans, that the OF are Scottish football are the ignorant ones, if they fail to look beyond Rangers and Celtic..

scw98heartsfc

We can all say what we want about rangers and celtic, they may not be scottish football, but they sure as hell dominate the game, an as much as i hate to say this, they always will...

league titles = 95

scottish cups = 67

league cups = 40

says it all really...............................

alwaysthereinspirit

There's a big difference between knowing about a team and knowing of them.

I know of lots of other teams but I know absolutely nothing about them.

The OF think because people outside have heard of them that they're world famous.

More infamous I would say.

What an embarrassment that the police have to remind them to behave. This is what happens though when you an an organisation that is usually shit scared to punish them properly.

As I said before I hope it's total mayhem both on and off the pitch tomorrow, although the chances are reduced due to someone being in the stand.

Or one could say that people living outside of Scotland who think, like Rangers and Celtic fans, that the OF are Scottish football are the ignorant ones, if they fail to look beyond Rangers and Celtic..

Both of our statements are correct and can exist mutually.

Outside Scotland and parts of northern ireland nobody gives a toss about Scottish football full stop! Rangers and Celtic fans are deluded when they think that their old firm match is massive its not. Down south you will struggle to get a pub showing it if there is Englaish football on.

Outside Scotland and parts of northern ireland nobody gives a toss about Scottish football full stop! Rangers and Celtic fans are deluded when they think that their old firm match is massive its not. Down south you will struggle to get a pub showing it if there is Englaish football on.

Very True, And i am glad that England does not buy into this bigot fest.

Archived