Saturday is a 6 pinter at least

footybob

Can?t see the game tomorrow being a classic and I?m guestimating at least 6 pints required to make it palatable. Of course pint count may well go up when JJ announces that for the 10th week in a row we are playing with no strikers :whistling:

The People's Chimp

I was thinking something similar. I'm struggling to motivate myself to get a train through from glasgow for what will likely be a typically drab affair.

Some youth players to get a chance please JJ.

dodethejambo

Here's me thinking which one of these is the O.P. would have to have 6 pints before she would get pumped......:whistling:

article-0-07C648D2000005DC-896_634x757.jpg

Here's me thinking which one of these is the O.P. would have to have 6 pints before she would get pumped......:whistling:

Once you get past the 10 pint marker, most girls look very similar to the Saturdays!!

The Treasurer

I expect the JKB moral guardians will be on soon to express their shock and disgust that some fans will choose to enjoy a pint or two before attending the match.sad.gif

Horatio Caine

I expect the JKB moral guardians will be on soon to express their shock and disgust that some fans will choose to enjoy a pint or two before attending the match.sad.gif

Could I just say here that I think it's terrible that people will be having a couple of pints before the game. Disgraceful.

jimjamjolly

Could I just say here that I think it's terrible that people will be having a couple of pints before the game. Disgraceful.

Absolutely right, and fan having less than 5 pints is not a true fan.

Can?t see the game tomorrow being a classic and I?m guestimating at least 6 pints required to make it palatable. Of course pint count may well go up when JJ announces that for the 10th week in a row we are playing with no strikers :whistling:

correct....a few doon the Gregory Peck required pre-match....mind you, whats new? :rolleyes:

I have never been entertained at a Hearts v St Mirren match. Ever.

Loved the ones when Campbell Money got cabaged. They were very entertaining.

On a more optimistic side, we have had two good results against them the last time, with the Rudi demolition of them in particular at Tynie.

I think tomorrow's game comes down to us needing to score early and put them under pressure. St. Mirren thrive when games start to drag on and the opposition run out of ideas, and we haven't given them that chance this season unlike previous seasons with a few 0-0 draws.

I'd add another two pints 3 sambuccas 2 bloody marys a pint of aftershock and a bottle of absinthe if obua is in the starting lineup!

The one in the middle would give it away for a bag of crisps

Nucky Thompson

hospitality in the Gorgie suite tomorrow so I'm going to participate in a few beverages myself :thumbsup:

The mere thought of watching the glorious even against pish like St Mirren gets me excited, no drink required.

If lesser mortals need a drink who I am to judge, although I am obviously a better fan than them :P

Governor Tarkin

i think i'll be heading for the boozer at halftime.

You'll be there 'till the final whitle Winston and fine you know it.

Governor Tarkin

hospitality in the Gorgie suite tomorrow so I'm going to participate in a few beverages myself :thumbsup:

Nice. Free bar?

Nucky Thompson

Nice. Free bar?

Aye, 2 hours before and an hour after with one drink at Half Time

Hearts Machine

Barbican and Kaliber shandy would be enough for me to "be polite" to every one of them. :ninja:

Really looking forward to tomorrow. As usual I'll be sampling ales of distinction pre-match and hope to enter the hallowed place feeling just a little fuzzy round the edges.

:thumbsup:

1. I'm shocked and disgusted that some fans will choose to enjoy a pint or two before attending the match.

2. I seem to remember humping St Mirren 6-0 through there in the 80's. That was entertaining.

3. Spurs v West Ham before the game.

4. Big Kev is coming back

Happy days. :thumbsup:

Governor Tarkin

Aye, 2 hours before and an hour after with one drink at Half Time

You'll not be taking my wee namesake if its a free bar then :thumbsup:

As long as they have a good selection of malt whisky that's probably about just enough time to have fun before greed kicks in.

Tommy Brown

My best, is ordering a pint at 10 to 3 in the Tyney Arms and still being in my seat in N3 in time for 3pm kick off.

The work of a really true fan, I suggest. :teehee:

davemclaren

My best, is ordering a pint at 10 to 3 in the Tyney Arms and still being in my seat in N3 in time for 3pm kick off.

The work of a really true fan, I suggest. :teehee:

You did drink it? <_<

Archived