eliot, glen and mole as against nade

kamac1

the combined number of goals scored for hearts for calum, gary and jamie is only slightly better than nade's career total

jamie mole is likely to be away this summer, however......calum and gary will still be around for another season unless jeff can trade them in for a new goalkeeping coach or a couple of decent youth scouts. John Robertson and Scott Crabbe were the last two decent strikers to come through the hearts youth system

Mr Brightside

the combined number of goals scored for hearts for calum, gary and jamie is only slightly better than nade's career total

jamie mole is likely to be away this summer, however......calum and gary will still be around for another season unless jeff can trade them in for a new goalkeeping coach or a couple of decent youth scouts. John Robertson and Scott Crabbe were the last two decent strikers to come through the hearts youth system

Mole is not good enough and should be released at the end of his contract.

Eliot has probably scored more career goals than Nade but is a couple of years younger. I think his biggest downfall is he is too soft. He must be around 6 foot and has a good build but doesn't use his frame effectively and hits the deck at the first opportunity. I would like him to use the last year of his contract to learn from Kyle and try and become a hold up player / target man.

Glen is still young 21 or under? A year on loan next season to a first divison to get a run in a team would do him the world of good.

jack D and coke

I'm tempted to give Glen one more chance to prove himself. I dont think he's had as many chances as the other two, certainly not starts anyway. A loan move to get regular football and confidence built then see if he can cut it.

Mole couldn't score in the juniors never mind for us and I just feel there's too much water under the bridge where clums concerned. Not gonna beat the boy up but for everyone concerned it would just be better for him to move on.

hearts_crazy

Although much criticised on here I actually think Calum Elliott is the best of a bad bunch, he's a half decent player, although goals are not really his thing, he works tirelessly. Glen has done absolutely **** all every time I have seen him play with the exception of the goal in the cup v the Hobs and Mole should just live up to his name and bury himself under the Tynecastle pitch, nowhere near SPL standard

Bert Le Clos

I think Glen is by far the best striker out of that lot.

He might not have great skills, but if you watch him he knows his way around the penalty box. He's a slightly different player from the other two in that he's more of a poacher, ideal if we are playing with Kyle up front.

I'd like to see us sign another striker but I'd be inclined to give Glen another go.

Archived