it happens

Sharpie

Like many others I was disappointed in the results of our last two games. Lack of effort, poor passing, and some weak defending. All fair criticisms.

I referred to it in another thread, I follow two sports hockey and football. In both sports my two teams have to an extent solidified their success for the season. Hearts almost guaranteed third and Europe, Canucks confirmed in the playoffs and possibly league winners overall.

The other similarity is that both have hit a slump, the reason for the Canucks is that their success whatever is guaranteed, and their performance dropped accordingly. I have to think that the Hearts to some extent are suffering from the same malaise, we are here, we don't have to work too hard to stay here, and this shows in their performance. Canucks felt the same way and got their collective asses booted and had a few losses, they have recovered and are now undefeated for six games. My ardent wish is that the Hearts players get the message and show what they are truly capable of, St Mirren being savaged would be a good start.

Harry Palmer

Like many others I was disappointed in the results of our last two games. Lack of effort, poor passing, and some weak defending. All fair criticisms.

I referred to it in another thread, I follow two sports hockey and football. In both sports my two teams have to an extent solidified their success for the season. Hearts almost guaranteed third and Europe, Canucks confirmed in the playoffs and possibly league winners overall.

The other similarity is that both have hit a slump, the reason for the Canucks is that their success whatever is guaranteed, and their performance dropped accordingly. I have to think that the Hearts to some extent are suffering from the same malaise, we are here, we don't have to work too hard to stay here, and this shows in their performance. Canucks felt the same way and got their collective asses booted and had a few losses, they have recovered and are now undefeated for six games. My ardent wish is that the Hearts players get the message and show what they are truly capable of, St Mirren being savaged would be a good start.

As always, a sense of calm from bob. :thumbsup:

The past few games have mirrored the inconsistency of the start of the season.....think we had 14pts and then went on that tremendous run of undefeated lucky results.

Jasonauskas

Laziness, lack of application, disinterest, call it what you want, this is the reason we have performed so poorly since January.

Kyles ability to harass defenders is only one part of his game, the ability to motivate the team around him is befitting of a captain and that's the big miss in my opinion.

The Treasurer

I'd dispute the highlighted part Bob.

At least for the vast majority of the squad

Archived