The Deadwood Thread

BigC

Simple...

Take a look at the squad list:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/Squad/FirstTeam/0,,10289,00.html

Say who you would like to go and feel free to elaborate...

Lots of people are complaining about individuals. Let's see whhich names come up on every list

My list of players I would like to see the back of:

Kucharski

Obua

Elliot

Glen

Stevenson gets lots of stick but I still think he could improve. (I said "could").

I wouldn't be sad to see the back of Jason Thompson but I am happy having him as a squad player as long as his appearances don't increase dramatically.

Barr I think and hope may get another chance and take it.

It's interesting that there aren't that many players I' be really gutted about losing. Only, Kello, Zal, Wallace, Temps, Driver, Skacel, Elliott and Kyle really fall into that category... Suso would normally be a loss if we didn't have so much cover.

I'm sure other will have much bigger lists...

Anatoly_Korobochka

Balogh

Kucharski

J Thomson

Obua

C. Elliot

Glen

Stevenson

Mole

Snake Plissken

deadwood_l_5445.jpg

How many times is some mod edit going to post this ******* topic?

jambos are go!

deadwood_l_5445.jpg

As long as folk like westerns some on JKB will crave attention.

Gordon Ramsay

I'd clear out a fair bit to be honest. Players I'd most like to see binned are as follows;

Kucharski

Obua

Elliot

Jason Thompson

Mole

Stevenson

Balogh

Driver (if we can get a decent fee for him)

Mrowiec (zero footballing ability)

I'd give Glen one more season, give new contracts to Pala, Rudi and I wouldn't mind seeing Bouzid stick around, even if it was just as back up. Players we must keep are Templeton, Wallace, Zal, Kello, Kyle and Suso (very effective earlier in the season). If an order comes in for Driver, we should take it, injury prone and a bit of a liability at the moment. We have sufficient cover with Temps, Suso, Novikovas and potentially Taouil from Killie.

Agree with all the above. Glen is a poor excuse for a footballer. When he came on for Elliott. (Baffling substitution BTW) I gave up all hope of us scoring.

Johanes de Silentio

For as long as people are allowed free speech, I'd imagine? :thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

Driver is deadwood..... :vrface:

Wallace

Jonsson

Templeton

No15

Zaliukas

Kello

Elliott

C Thomson

They've all been shite but sell them.

Lets get those we want in.. And then lets moan about the manager anyway even if the players are not performing. And round and round round and round we go.....

mahgrassyshoes

I'd clear out a fair bit to be honest. Players I'd most like to see binned are as follows;

Kucharski

Obua

Elliot

Jason Thompson

Mole

Stevenson

Balogh

Driver (if we can get a decent fee for him)

Mrowiec (zero footballing ability)

I'd give Glen one more season, give new contracts to Pala, Rudi and I wouldn't mind seeing Bouzid stick around, even if it was just as back up. Players we must keep are Templeton, Wallace, Zal, Kello, Kyle and Suso (very effective earlier in the season). If an order comes in for Driver, we should take it, injury prone and a bit of a liability at the moment. We have sufficient cover with Temps, Suso, Novikovas and potentially Taouil from Killie.

I think we'd be better holding on to driver and getting him back up to speed. YOu can see he is still very rusty and lacks confidence to take players on due to the fact he's barely kicked a ball for a year and is probably wondering if he can still do it. The thing is he can, he showed it against st johnstone and he did gomis and got him booked. It will come, but it will be a bit into next season before it does in my opinion.

Mrowiec is a strange one, he looked so good earlier in the season but recently has tailed off, as have many. He really annoyed me on Wednesday as it seemed like he thought he was there to tackle and that was it. Very reluctant to take the ball and slow to react to passes to him. They should at least be basic qualities expected from a professional footballer.

Wouldn't argue with the rest of the list, but i think Novikovas could do with another loan next year. Not physically up for the battle in the SPL and a run in a first division first team would probably do him good; he'll have superior technique to others in the league, but will have to work hard to deal with the physical side of the league.

Rick Grimes

out

Kucharski - hasn't worked out for him

Balogh - decent but not required

Elliot - I believe he has some talent but he'll never get his head right. Too petulant & almost always makes the wrong decision

Mole - doesn't have the ability.

Stevenson - back-up squad player at best. I'd rather take a punt on youth

Obua - see Stevenson. Not nearly as bad as made out but not good enough to keep around.

undecided

Glen - one last chance?

Palazuelos - wage demands probably too high for what he brings to the team

McDonald

Kucharski

Obua

Stevenson

Elliot

J Thomson

Barr

Mole

We could lose the above 8 without it having any effect on the squad whatsoever.

I'd also let Ruben and Bouzid go as I'm sure there are better players available for less money.

So that'd be 10 players gone.

Sign 3-4 players and our squad would be in a far healthier position.

Johanes de Silentio

OUT:

Balogh or McDonald - not fussy which

Kucharski - an obvious one

Listen to offers for Barr, or maybe use in a swap deal?

Ruben - has done well this season, but is reportedly a big earner, and doesn't create much

Obua - still under contract, but offers very little, so try to negociate his release - we'd have to make it worth his while

Callum - still under contract, but time for him to move on - next summer if not this summer

Stevenson - liked him initially, but is out of contract, and hasn't earned a new one

Ryan McGowan - time to use him or lose him - probably the latter

Jason Thomson - still under contract, I think, but time to move him on - maybe give him a couple of starts to see how he responds - he's a trier, and is ok defensively, but offers little going forward

Bouzid - out of contract, and possibly on a big wage - we can get better value

Glen - time to move him on

Rudi needs to do more if he wants to stay

The following players can GTF with IMMEDIATE effect.........

Kucharski

Darren Barr

Eggert

Ian Black

Obua

Clum

Ryan Stevenson

Jason Thomson

Glen

I'd get rid of;

Balogh

MacDonald

Kucharski

Bouzid

Stevenson

Palazuelos

Obua

Clum

Glen

Mole

Simple...

Take a look at the squad list:

http://www.heartsfc....,,10289,00.html

Say who you would like to go and feel free to elaborate...

Lots of people are complaining about individuals. Let's see whhich names come up on every list

My list of players I would like to see the back of:

Kucharski

Obua

Elliot

Glen

Stevenson gets lots of stick but I still think he could improve. (I said "could").

I wouldn't be sad to see the back of Jason Thompson but I am happy having him as a squad player as long as his appearances don't increase dramatically.

Barr I think and hope may get another chance and take it.

It's interesting that there aren't that many players I' be really gutted about losing. Only, Kello, Zal, Wallace, Temps, Driver, Skacel, Elliott and Kyle really fall into that category... Suso would normally be a loss if we didn't have so much cover.

I'm sure other will have much bigger lists...

Kucharski had made it clear that he would sit out his contract, which I think finishes in the summer, so you have got a tick for your first one.

Skivingatwork

I'd get rid of;

Balogh

MacDonald

Kucharski

Bouzid

Stevenson

Palazuelos

Obua

Clum

Glen

Mole

This!

Driver is deadwood..... :vrface:

Wallace

Jonsson

TempletonNo15

Zaliukas

Kello

Elliott

C Thomson

They've all been shite but sell them.

Lets get those we want in.. And then lets moan about the manager anyway even if the players are not performing. And round and round round and round we go.....

:keys: :really:

aberhill jambo

Kucharski

Darren Barr

Eggert

Ian Black

Obua

Clum

Ryan Stevenson

Jason Thomson

Glen

Ian Black What are you on.

In an ideal world, I'd only keep:-

Kello

C Thomson

Zal

Webster

Wallace

Temps

Black

Mrowiec

Skacel

Jonsson

Kyle

Elliot.

Harry Palmer

Balogh

MacDonald

Kucharski

Bouzid

Stevenson

Palazuelos

Obua

Elliot

Glen

Mole

Suso

Barr

Well, it had to happen sometime I suppose......but not yet! :thumbsup:

Apart from 'Silky' Suso, the above. It won't happen as a number still have a year left on contracts.

Bert Le Clos

Balogh - we have McDonald and Ridgers if required.

J. Thomson - we have C. Thompson, although I would consider punting him too unless he improves.

Kucharski - not seen very much, what I have seen was poor and given his lack of games he can't be good enough.

Bouzid - only if we can sign a centre half that can challenge/match Webster and Zal. If not we might as well keep him as back-up.

Ruben - he's done well, especially this season (playing for a contract?) but is on too much to keep as back-up. Thanks and good luck.

Stevenson - tries hard, but not good enough.

Obua - has ability, but not the right type of player for the SPL.

Eliot - has had enough chances, simply not good enough.

Mole - as bad as Elliot.

If we could bring in another first choice right back and centre mid, plus a striker capable of pushing Kyle and Elliott for a place and a back-up left back I would be happy with our squad.

Kello (McDonald)

New RB (Thompson) Zal (Bouzid/New CH) Webster (Barr/McGowan) Wallace (New LB)

Temps (Suso) Black/Mroviec Skacel (New CM) Driver (Novikovas)

Kyle Elliott (New CF/Glen)

That's a starting XI capable of challenging Rangers at least for 2nd, and depending on the quality of signings maybe capable of pushing Celtic. We can then call on Prnychenko, Walker, Ogleby, Snapkauskas, Robinson etc. and gradually introduce them into the side.

Stevenson

Mole

Obua

Elliot

Balogh

In that order please,although i would just be happy to see the back of Stevenson.

Anatoly_Korobochka

keep suso like, he was shithot before he got injured earlier on in the season

Kucharski

Darren Barr

Eggert

Ian Black

Obua

Clum

Ryan Stevenson

Jason Thomson

Glen

Ian Black seriously?? No danger! Barr could and I think will come good aswell so I wouldn't punt him on.

Bungalow Bill

OUT:

It's comments like this that drive people to despair. You must be a nightmare to sit next to at the games.

How many more goals do you want him to score. He's not a one man team!

Johanes de Silentio

It's comments like this that drive people to despair. You must be a nightmare to sit next to at the games.

How many more goals do you want him to score. He's not a one man team!

At games, all Hearts players get my full support. :thumbsup:

I'd like Rudi to stay - he's still our biggest goal threat, imo. :thumbsup:

However, you don't really think he's been playing well recently, do you? :blink:

At games, all Hearts players get my full support. :thumbsup:

I'd like Rudi to stay - he's still our biggest goal threat, imo. :thumbsup:

However, you don't really think he's been playing well recently, do you? :blink:

Lee Wallace, David Templeton and Marius Zaliukas have not played well recently but i don't think they should leave

Johanes de Silentio

Lee Wallace, David Templeton and Marius Zaliukas have not played well recently but i don't think they should leave

I don't think they should leave either.

We have an option on Rudi's contract, though, so JJ and Vlad have a decision to make on him, if not Wallace, Temps, and Zal. :)

Everybody's happy with Rudi's current form, then?

Ok - I take it all back! :thumbsup:

We have an option on Rudi's contract, though, so JJ and Vlad have a decision to make on him, if not Wallace, Temps, and Zal. :)

If he signs on for next season i can see him turning into a super-sub

Bungalow Bill

So based on current form we don't renew his contract? Do you not base it on a seasons worth of performances?

I could imagine Robbo going 3 games without scoring and you would say 'get rid'.

So based on current form we don't renew his contract? Do you not base it on a seasons worth of performances?

I could imagine Robbo going 3 games without scoring and you would say 'get rid'.

I would delete that bit if i were you :thumbsup:

Bungalow Bill

I would delete that bit if i were you :thumbsup:

Why? I know the type of person he is. Constantly on players back and always picking up on the negatives and forgetting the positive impact he has had.

Johanes de Silentio

Why? I know the type of person he is. Constantly on players back and always picking up on the negatives and forgetting the positive impact he has had.

I think you've got it wrong, mate, but that's ok - try to relax with yourself - you'll be much happier. :)

Bungalow Bill

I think you've got it wrong, mate, but that's ok - try to relax with yourself - you'll be much happier. :)

No I don't think so. I think I've called it right kid.

Johanes de Silentio

Now you're just being silly! :rolleyes:

I didn't say we should 'get rid' - I said he needs to play better than he has been - READ THE ******* POST!

Like it or not, JJ and Vlad have a decision to make over Rudi's contract in the Summer.

Johanes de Silentio

No I don't think so. I think I've called it right kid.

Fair enough - you've made a snap judgement based on a few posts on the internet - that's ok!

This particular week, I've mostly been criticising the performances of Stevenson, Obua...and now Rudi, who I love!

Do you honestly think they've been playing well recently? :blink:

Bungalow Bill

That's what you actually said. So going by that you're saying he's not contributed enough this season to get a new deal?

Now you've thrown a line I've taken it 'hook line and sinker'. You have to justify you're post. What more do you want him to do? As I've said he's not a one man team. I'll also say he's not exempt from criticism but for gods sake if you think there are better players out there that we can attract and will do more than Rudi I would love to know who they are.

Johanes de Silentio

That's what you actually said. So going by that you're saying he's not contributed enough this season to get a new deal?

What I'm saying is this: If Rudi is on a big wage, and if Vlad and JJ are thinking about whether to excercise the option to keep him, they will want him to be more consistent.

You have to justify you're post.

I don't have to justify anything, ta!

What more do you want him to do?

Rudi is an experienced senior player, and I love him - I'd like him to be a bit more consistent.

It's really quite simple - you've got your panties all in a delicious twist over nothing, but that's ok too.

It's really quite simple - you've got your panties all in a delicious twist over nothing, but that's ok too.

please explain in a big bold paragraph

Archived