Friendly : Scotland v Czech Rep, 30th May

Boof

I've been told this fixture is happening - has anyone heard anything about it or has my informant been dreaming?

Cat Stevens

Yep, think it's away from home though. We've also arranged a home one against Northern Ireland, not sure when that is though.

Yep, think it's away from home though. We've also arranged a home one against Northern Ireland, not sure when that is though.

and also against Rep of Ireland aswell i recall

2 friendlies confirmed

Prague in May, home to N Ireland in August.

Those are the 2 confirmed games before the qualifiers.

skotskosparta

The game has been confirmed for a few days now by both FA's, the game will take place in Letna stadium (the one you were knocked out of in 2006) and a return friendly is scheduled for 2010.

Direct flights from Edinburgh are now between 350 to 450quid for the Thursday to the Sat or Sun. OUCH!

I flying out thursday to sunday for ?150 from toulouse, a couple of my mates booked up with jet2 on tuesday from edinburgh,it cost them about the same but i think that the price will be sky high now

Nucky Thompson
The game has been confirmed for a few days now by both FA's, the game will take place in Letna stadium (the one you were knocked out of in 2006) and a return friendly is scheduled for 2010.

Direct flights from Edinburgh are now between 350 to 450quid for the Thursday to the Sat or Sun. OUCH!

I wonder if the local neds will attack random Scottish fans outside the stadium the same way they attacked random Jambos:mad:

skotskosparta
I wonder if the local neds will attack random Scottish fans outside the stadium the same way they attacked random Jambos:mad:

And that never happens down Tynecastle way, a haven for all things good!!

Anyhow, it won't happen, international games are much differant than domestic football, no ultras to worry about!

Anyhow, it won't happen, international games are much differant than domestic football, no ultras to worry about!

I can't remmerb the last time I seen a bunch of Neds attacking away fans at Tynie...:)

I'd say that it doesn't.

If it's happened to you then I reckon there are probably mitigating factors...:rolleyes:

Era Macaroons
I'd say that it doesn't.

your not likely to see much on your 30 second walk through home fans along the back of the main stand to get to your seat from safety of pub.

theres always the risk of something happening approaching and leaving stadiums in scotland, cos theres wee jaikeys everywhere.

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

One question.

How is this mod edit still posting absolute pish on this forum?

The guy is a mod edit and his digs at everything Hearts in the majority of his posts are pathetic.

Prague was 2 years ago, you were useful then, you aren't needed now, bye.

skotskosparta
One question.

How is this poofcake still posting absolute pish on this forum?

The guy is a balloon and his digs at everything Hearts in the majority of his posts are pathetic.

Prague was 2 years ago, you were useful then, you aren't needed now, bye.

I don't break the rules,

Digs or opinion?

your not likely to see much on your 30 second walk through home fans along the back of the main stand to get to your seat from safety of pub.

theres always the risk of something happening approaching and leaving stadiums in scotland, cos theres wee jaikeys everywhere.

Yeah, but you're usually with me (unfortunately), so no bother...

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
I don't break the rules,

Digs or opinion?

Your opinion is we got knocked out of Europe in the same stadium that Scotland will play in? That's not an opinion, it's a fact that everyone on here knows.

Why do you have to kindly tell us we got knocked out? I would imagine 100% of Hearts fans know that, I certainly do. I was there along with 3000 others.

Nucky Thompson

I have never seen foreign fans attacked anywhere near Tynie at any of our European home games:cool:

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
I have never seen foreign fans attacked anywhere near Tynie at any of our European home games:cool:

Aye. Cos it's all kicking off at murrayfield ........... ;)

The game I mean. Never any trouble !! :)

and yes we got knocked out (quite literally if you're George Foulkes etc) at that stadium, but we played extremely well and got a creditable draw. The poor performance was at a completely sodden murrayfield.

FTH.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

Also was the stadium where Ukraine played Scotland the same one where Dnipro tore the wee teamers a new hole and gave them a footballing lesson ...

FTH

:107years:

Archived