Players leaving

All roads lead to Gorgie

All roads lead to Gorgie

Players leaving in the summer. Can that explain the serious lack of effort right now. The attitude is worrying and it looks to me as if a fair number of the team don't seem to realise what it means to play for HMFC. JJ should be making clear in no uncertain terms that whilst these players remain at the club a professional attitude and winning mentality is expected in every game until the end of the season.

heartsfc_fan

Players like Ian Black and Ryan Stevenson should be playing out their skin to get a new contract...so no.

We've just hit a bad spell of form.

Johanes de Silentio

Players leaving in the summer. Can that explain the serious lack of effort right now. The attitude is worrying and it looks to me as if a fair number of the team don't seem to realise what it means to play for HMFC. JJ should be making clear in no uncertain terms that whilst these players remain at the club a professional attitude and winning mentality is expected in every game until the end of the season.

Some of those underperforming will still be here next season though, imo.

Players like Ian Black and Ryan Stevenson should be playing out their skin to get a new contract...so no.

Is Black out of contract in the summer?

Thought he had another year left.

heartsfc_fan

Is Black out of contract in the summer?

Thought he had another year left.

I'll stand corrected if not, but I do believe he is out of contract.

just after we've all but sealed 3rd place. job done, no point in aiming higher, eh?

sometimes i think this management team don't want to come above 3rd. maybe it'ss give neil doncaster ammunition to justify a small league or something, i dunno

I'll stand corrected if not, but I do believe he is out of contract.

You could be correct mate I've just not heard him mentioned as one of them out of contract.

ToadKiller Dog

Dont think its just under performing, our midfield has no creativity. Thats why we struggle against teams like united and killie. . I dont buy the holiday head excuse. TEMPS will get a shouting at was not listening to what he was told to do.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Some of those underperforming will still be here next season though, imo.

That is a big worry. There are a number of players in our squad who are first division standard at best. It's time to cull the dead wood. We have seen what they offer and it is not good enough. But I still expect a bit of effort from all the squad :down:

Jambof3tornado

I think its a poor run of form,due to key players being out and our squad not being as big as some glasgow papers would have you believe!

I think its a poor run of form,due to key players being out and our squad not being as big as some glasgow papers would have you believe!

I do think the attitude of some that 3rd place is our limit has also contributed to it, especially if the players (wrongly) think it is sealed.

Archived