Calum Elliot

I.J

Absolutely shocking "performance" from our so-called dancing queen tonight. Absolutely anonymous, I didn't see him once. No shots on target, not even any shots off target! Did he find a Hearts shirt with a single pass?

Elliot is never a player, why oh why oh why we haven't got rid of him yet is incredible.

Worst game of the season from him.

whistling.gif

Johanes de Silentio

Heard a story once about a manager telling his subs that they were going on the transfer list because they must be terrible as they weren't good enough to get a game ahead of the shite on the pitch! :woot:

Probably an urban myth, tbh! :down:

OP GTF!! i feel sorry for calum elliot, he had potential. there's a player in there somewhere, honest

OP GTF!! i feel sorry for calum elliot, he had potential. there's a player in there somewhere, honest

He's an absolute bombscare. Why didn't he score tonight?

He's just not got it.

Johanes de Silentio

Be interesting to see how he rates on tonight's match ratings thread - poorly, I bet! :angry:

Be interesting to see how he rates on tonight's match ratings thread - poorly, I bet! :angry:

0/10 for me.

Completely invisible.

A less than convincing performance from Royal Clum tonight. Further proof, if it were needed, that he shouldn't be getting a game ahead of Elliott, Glen or even Elliot.

thought calum was out faceing an operation. and it was steven elliot up front?

Don't let the media bias fool you, he was shocking tonight.

sorry confused ,jeffries said 10 mins before kickoff c elliot requires surgery and wasnt in the squad

commentators during match only mentioned s elliot as lone stiker

He's an absolute bombscare. Why didn't he score tonight?

He's just not got it.

he was unlucky not to score tonight were u even at the game

Chris Benoit

Oh well I.J you hooked 1, he doesn't have a ******* clue what his own bloody name is but you hooked him :thumbsup:

Oh well I.J you hooked 1, he doesn't have a ******* clue what his own bloody name is but you hooked him :thumbsup:

Hooked?

I'm serious. He was totally inconspicuous tonight.

Don't you agree?

We can't afford that, Frenchie.

Chris Benoit

Must admit there was a few times tonight when we put inviting balls into the box i was screaming for clum to get on the end of it but he was nowhere to be seen :angry:

scott_jambo

Absolutely shocking "performance" from our so-called dancing queen tonight. Absolutely anonymous, I didn't see him once. No shots on target, not even any shots off target! Did he find a Hearts shirt with a single pass?

Elliot is never a player, why oh why oh why we haven't got rid of him yet is incredible.

Worst game of the season from him.

whistling.gif

Disagree.

His best performance of the season.

scott_jambo

I despise the ground that little cretin walks on he has done nothing for Hearts ...GTF

You don't agree that he had improved tonight at least?

Should have been punted years ago, Glen and Mole up front is the way to go.

You are obviously joking but from what I've seen the last few games they would struggle to do worse up front.

Johanes de Silentio

A bit harsh IMO. Can't remember him giving the ball away on a single occasion.

Tackles won - 0

Passes completes - 0

Headers won - 0

Shots on target - 0

:verymad:

Johanes de Silentio

Look out, I.J - it's the Patter Police - don't you know that Kickback is SERIOUS BUSINESS?

Look out, I.J - it's the Patter Police - don't you know that Kickback is SERIOUS BUSINESS?

I'm as serious as cancer - when I say that Calum is a dancer.

Nah, not really, obviously. That'd be light hearted.

If I start a thread where I tell everyone how much I utterly abhor "coloured, er David Obua, can the Solemnity Stasi let me off this time?

I won't ever, ever, ever rip the mince out of you again.

Honest.

angry_kid_Top_42_World_Military_Strengths_Ranking_By_Global_Fire_Power-s500x333-94901-580.jpg

duckandcover

I'm as serious as cancer - when I say that Calum is a dancer.

Nah, not really, obviously. That'd be light hearted.

If I start a thread where I tell everyone how much I utterly abhor "coloured, er David Obua, can the Solemnity Stasi let me off this time?

I won't ever, ever, ever rip the mince out of you again.

Honest.

angry_kid_Top_42_World_Military_Strengths_Ranking_By_Global_Fire_Power-s500x333-94901-580.jpg

Honestly you clearly think you're quite a personality but you don't have slaver some absolute pish.

Honestly you clearly think you're quite a personality but you don't have slaver some absolute pish.

Cry-Face.jpg

i hope we sign a player called eliot or eliott. maybe even someone with elliot as a christian first name.

oh what fun could be had.

duckandcover

I'll bet.

Now off you pop, there's a love.

x

Ok. I'll look forward to the next speech you post on a football message board.

Gods a Jambo

Did I offend your bird? I like a laugh, this simpleton drivel is the kind of banter I hear from my kids.

Gods a Jambo

This.

jambo22inarow

had clums sister in the taxi and she was very touchy when the subject of her world beatin brother came up ! seemily was injured but was forced to play killie against against his wishes and medical advice ! when your mince your mince end off

Toxteth O'Grady

sorry confused ,jeffries said 10 mins before kickoff c elliot requires surgery and wasnt in the squad

commentators during match only mentioned s elliot as lone stiker

Removal of 2nd left foot or frontal lobotomy?

Johanes de Silentio

Did I offend your bird? I like a laugh, this simpleton drivel is the kind of banter I hear from my kids.

****sake! :lol:

Harry Palmer

Calum Elliot was a goal machine for me in FM11....then he got injured and it all fell apart...... :(

11 goals in 5 games as well... :(

Archived