See yis

Jamhammer

I'm going to give KB a miss for a few days to let you guys vent. It's only a matter of time before the first JJ must go thread appears. Injuries and suspensions have caught up with a squad that we all knew wasn't strong enough. That is all. But fire away.

I'm going to give KB a miss for a few days to let you guys vent. It's only a matter of time before the first JJ must go thread appears. Injuries and suspensions have caught up with a squad that we all knew wasn't strong enough. That is all. But fire away.

isn't it a bit of an over reaction to start a thread about dodging KB because of an over reaction?

Adi Dassler

Some of the things that get posted after a defeat from what would appear to be adults beggars belief.

Settle.

Teuchterjambo

Good for you - you are obviously happy with the points return from the last half dozen games so keep taking the happy pills, bury your head in the sand and dismiss even some constructive debate that you might come up against.

Everyone together now - leave your keyboards alone unless you are oozing positivity and willing to agree with everything that the happy campers have to say.

Please................... it's a fans forum, get of your high horse.

Some of the things that get posted after a defeat from what would appear to be adults beggars belief.

Settle.

I genuinely wonder how some of the folk in here function in day to day life.

SOMEONE LEFT THE TOP OFF THE TOOTHPASTE! WHERE'S MY SHOTGUN?!

Settle.

It's amazing isn't it?

Denny Crane

I genuinely wonder how some of the folk in here function in day to day life.

SOMEONE LEFT THE TOP OFF THE TOOTHPASTE! WHERE'S MY SHOTGUN?!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile in Japan.....

:lol:

KB is amazing after a defeat. I genuinely love it. It's like a zoo.

it's like betting against hearts, just in case; there's a small consolation there to cheer u up after the defeat. i love how petty people get sometimes

Good for you - you are obviously happy with the points return from the last half dozen games so keep taking the happy pills, bury your head in the sand and dismiss even some constructive debate that you might come up against.

Everyone together now - leave your keyboards alone unless you are oozing positivity and willing to agree with everything that the happy campers have to say.

Please................... it's a fans forum, get of your high horse.

i think it's quite a good idea to bury your head in the sand from time to time, to give things a chance to blow over and you can start afresh after with an air of calm and positivity. i think the happy campers are onto something. why not put a positive spin on things, life isn't all that bad afterall, is it?

Tonight was not the first crap performance this year. In fact there have been few even half decent ones and we were outplayed by a team who are supposed to be knackered and have their share of injuries and suspensions. We are devoid of tactics and form at present and as I spent ?65 getting myself and my boys in tonight and travel around watching Hearts I will feel free to say that they are crap at present and that some players eg Stevenson and Thomson are especially poor but it has been hard to find anyone bar the keeper who has kept his form. For all the praise that the team and manager got earlier they can expect criticism when their standards fall so low and they are about as entertaining as a Csaba team at present!

Libertonian_II

Tonight was not the first crap performance this year. In fact there have been few even half decent ones and we were outplayed by a team who are supposed to be knackered and have their share of injuries and suspensions. We are devoid of tactics and form at present and as I spent ?65 getting myself and my boys in tonight and travel around watching Hearts I will feel free to say that they are crap at present and that some players eg Stevenson and Thomson are especially poor but it has been hard to find anyone bar the keeper who has kept his form. For all the praise that the team and manager got earlier they can expect criticism when their standards fall so low and they are about as entertaining as a Csaba team at present!

That's it. Tonight is just one more crap performance amongst many. It's not an over-reaction. Maybe more of a realisation that some of our players are just not good enough.

We've been living of the back of some great individual performances from Templeton, Skacel and Kello, with the odd good performance from some of their colleagues. When they can't do it, the rest aren't up to it

Teuchterjambo

i think it's quite a good idea to bury your head in the sand from time to time, to give things a chance to blow over and you can start afresh after with an air of calm and positivity. i think the happy campers are onto something. why not put a positive spin on things, life isn't all that bad afterall, is it?

Fair enough if that's what people want to do fine - my point was with the OP who decides to deride everyone who may have a realistic view of things and have a wee strop to himself about it.

Now - that is negative.

The Treasurer

it's like betting against hearts, just in case; there's a small consolation there to cheer u up after the defeat. i love how petty people get sometimes

Agreed.

Coming on here to read the OTT posts from admittedly the usual "keyboard fans" does help to soften the blow of a defeat.

I still think it's just plain wrong to bet against Hearts though down.gif

Drewjambobusby

I find the, we`ll support you ever more and never say anything bad about the team because i am a die hard type, attitude admirable.

Never been for me though. I am passionate about Hearts, and if they are SHEEEEEITE, then i don`t have a problem saying so. Fact is, we have been punching above our weight and only when Kyle goes out injured, do we realise that the team was one dimensional to a point, and we have struggled to adapt from his absence ????? Were we not touted in general as having one of the strongest squads in the League ???. LAST NIGHT WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE. They were a team who looked like they had one eye on their holidays and it was job done. Well it isn`t, and i am sure there are other fans who want effort week in week out just because they pay good money to see the damn team. There are some alarming performances from players who we know are better than that. Templeton hasn`t kicked a ball for weeks, Skacel is another who looks de-motivated, Elliott up front looks lost and low and behold we try to change things by throwing on Glen and Obua ??? 2 Holding players last night ??? Mrowiec couldn`t pass water ?? Would have preferred JJ to have a go instead of holding out for a point, which is what it looked like to me.

We have NOT tied up 3rd place and take that from someone who has witnessed us losing a LEAGUE TITLE on the last day !! Take nothing for granted i can assure you. We need some urgency and quick and saying it will all come good don`t worry doesn`t cut it.

I don't class meself as a head in the sand, everything is groovy kind of guy at all. When we are poor I am quite happy to say we are poor. I thought we were bloody awful against Dundee Utd at home but got out of jail as I've said elsewhere. My point is that people tend to go a bit daft when we lose a couple of games and have a pop at the manager for having no plan B when his plan A got us to where we are just now.

Our squad whilst big lacks quality in depth. Guys on here are screaming for youngsters to get a chance and would be the first to slaughter them unless they set the heather on fire immediately.

We are struggling at the moment and should have invested when we were doing well, but of course we never do that. I don't feel that the team are not due criticism. I just don't see the point in a lot of it.

Teuchterjambo

I don't class meself as a head in the sand, everything is groovy kind of guy at all. When we are poor I am quite happy to say we are poor. I thought we were bloody awful against Dundee Utd at home but got out of jail as I've said elsewhere. My point is that people tend to go a bit daft when we lose a couple of games and have a pop at the manager for having no plan B when his plan A got us to where we are just now.

Our squad whilst big lacks quality in depth. Guys on here are screaming for youngsters to get a chance and would be the first to slaughter them unless they set the heather on fire immediately.

We are struggling at the moment and should have invested when we were doing well, but of course we never do that. I don't feel that the team are not due criticism. I just don't see the point in a lot of it.

Short few days ! :rolleyes:

Archived