Is the game on Streampro?

neilnicky

Can only check the internet briefly as I'm at work.

Does anybody know if it's on Streampro?

Thanks guys.

Chris Benoit

I tried the 1 day trial for 1.99.Looks to good to be true though.

it's the Hearts World link, saw the guy signing in to it on screen about 10 mins ago when i logged in :lol:

I tried the 1 day trial for 1.99.Looks to good to be true though.

It really is as good as it looks. Except when we playing one of the uglies when it gets overrun!

It really is as good as it looks. Except when we playing one of the uglies when it gets overrun!

I agree, I have never had a problem exept from the game against Celtic when it went off for a while. Apparently due to more people viewing it than have actually subscribed. :huh:

Dean Winchester

I agree, I have never had a problem exept from the game against Celtic when it went off for a while. Apparently due to more people viewing it than have actually subscribed. :huh:

The only problems I've had where during the Celtic game. I think alot of other people had problems with the Rangers(I think?) game where it went down 20 mins beforehand but I was already watching it at that point and it worked fine.

Just find it strange that it's been those 2 games yet I've watched the likes of Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and the site has coped fine for them.

Luton Jambo

This^

Yet again a quality stream from Tannadice, and even better can't hear the commentator instead it's AC/DC. You shook me all night long. :thumbsup:

Can only check the internet briefly as I'm at work.

Does anybody know if it's on Streampro?

Thanks guys.

Yep piggy backing on Alba TV coverage so unsure if we receive any match commentary apart from gaelic babble!!

Yep piggy backing on Alba TV coverage so unsure if we receive any match commentary apart from gaelic babble!!

No commentary, bonus if you ask me. :thumbsup:

Dean Winchester

Any other sites bar stream pro?

Highly doubt it. There's been alot of games this season where they've been the only ones showing it. Usually the Alba ones as well.

Streams perfect,.....i mean, i have a great view from my seat here at the match!

Cauld though isn't it? :ninja:

(just like this here beer) :lol:

Dean Winchester

Just picked up a Trojan Downloader form Stream Pro! Not happy.

You sure you're on the right one?

www.streampro.tv there is another that is fake.

Streams perfect,.....i mean, i have a great view from my seat here at the match!

Stupid seats at Tannadice or lie back on couch in house with central heating,jack d and cola,might venture out for a fish supper at half time. :lol:

Hey this is sublime .... no commentary. The only audible sounds are from fans from both sides, classic for viewing. Hector Nicol will be given a blast on my headphones at half time. Coverage aint bad either. Whats the fuss with Streampro?

Jambo On Fire

It's still gash for me. Don't know what the deal is, I've ran the speed tests and seem to have ample bandwidth but everytime I watch StreamPro, it's jerky as hell. Thought it was just the OF games but apparently not.

eeh. i just starting getting arabic commentary where before there was none.

odd.

edit. Its gaelic. even odder

scottish_chicP

Working perfect although commentary just came on in Gaelic. I preferred hearing JJ going nuts!

Dean Winchester

eeh. i just starting getting arabic commentary where before there was none.

odd.

edit. Its gaelic. even odder

Hasnt been any for 35 mins then it just came on.... Don't think it's arabic though bud :whistling:

It's still gash for me. Don't know what the deal is, I've ran the speed tests and seem to have ample bandwidth but everytime I watch StreamPro, it's jerky as hell. Thought it was just the OF games but apparently not.

I don't think it's Streampro that is the problem mate. Absolutely flawless on my crappy 5 year old laptop.

Have you followed their suggestions about what it might be? Browser, flash player, cache etc.

Working perfect although commentary just came on in Gaelic. I preferred hearing JJ going nuts!

Some quality ranting and cursing from Sir Jim earlier, world class actually. :thumbsup:

i can log in. every time i log in it says its redirecting me to the secure area but ends up back on the login page. Happens in every browser

Dean Winchester

i can log in. every time i log in it says its redirecting me to the secure area but ends up back on the login page. Happens in every browser

Sounds like you don't have cookies enabled?

CANNOT LOGIN?

Please clear your cache and retry failing that try another Internet Browser.

To clear your cache check this link pertaining to your browser.

All Browsers cache clear HERE

Dagger Is Back

You sure you're on the right one?

www.streampro.tv there is another that is fake.

Yeah I am mate but thanks for trying to help.

I've been watching the game and the video quality is really good. As soon as I logged in Microsoft Security Essentials picked up the wee bugger and recommended a delete given that it's threat was classified as severe.

Maybe just worth a wee virus sweep folks.

Now tried Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera my PS3 and my Ipad and they all re-direct me to the login screen. It's registered that im logged in but shows no links to any games. Contacted support and they said to remind them later about getting a refund! Wont be using this again

scottish_chicP

Yeah I am mate but thanks for trying to help.

I've been watching the game and the video quality is really good. As soon as I logged in Microsoft Security Essentials picked up the wee bugger and recommended a delete given that it's threat was classified as severe.

Maybe just worth a wee virus sweep folks.

My Norton let's me know as soon as it picks up a virus but hasn't came up with any warnings about streampro!

Some quality ranting and cursing from Sir Jim earlier, world class actually. :thumbsup:

Agreed for ?1.99 I have had worse pies at away games .... loving his ***g and cnting rants

Not bad usually but it's been awful for me today.

I have the latest flash player, using google chrome and I cleared all my caches, cookies etc. Still, it's ******* dire.

Can't be arsed using it again. Too much of a gamble to continue spending ?2 on, Rangers and Celtic feeds weren't worth the money either.

Archived