Game live on HW.

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

Just in case any overseas Jambos didn't know.

I didn't till a few mins ago.

Come on Hearts :thumbsup:

any good live streams folks?

ones that don't freeze up, have foriegn commentary and give your computer the flu

jamboblair17

any good live streams folks?

ones that don't freeze up, have foriegn commentary and give your computer the flu

http://www.streampro.tv/beta/ are showing it

but you need to get a membership to see it. ?1.99 for a 24 hour membership no hidden fees or charges. I can guarantee this website is brilliant, They show most if not all hearts games and you don't have to be abroad either to watch the games! :D

http://www.streampro.tv/beta/ are showing it

but you need to get a membership to see it. ?1.99 for a 24 hour membership no hidden fees or charges. I can guarantee this website is brilliant, They show most if not all hearts games and you don't have to be abroad either to watch the games! :D

wheres the list of games? im a member but can`t see a page with the matches? or am i being a mup?

wheres the list of games? im a member but can`t see a page with the matches? or am i being a mup?

You need to sign in to get the list. :thumbsup:

jamboblair17

i have.

you need to have paid for a membership aswell to see the list, just go for the 1.99 one

the hearts game is there mate so don't worry.

you need to have paid for a membership aswell to see the list, just go for the 1.99 one

rubbish stream

ok, cheers. Must have changed the way they do things? I watched the Celtic away game on it and it had games up before buying.

jamboblair17

ok, cheers. Must have changed the way they do things? I watched the Celtic away game on it and it had games up before buying.

yeah used to be able to see the list of games before you subscribed but they changed it recently, for legal reasons i would imagine. it's not a rubbish stream at all i challege anyone to find a better one other than hearts world obviously.

Archived