Lithuanian goalkeeping coach has left

Italian Lambretta

Italian Lambretta

Sorry, if it's posted elswhere, but it's on the Hearts website that he has left.

Is big Rousset coming back as goalkeeping coach?

jamboinglasgow

is rousset not at marseilles? or someone, y'know, good? nae chance.

Lyon if I remember correctly. Though I think he was one of a few goalkeeping coaches there.

Italian Lambretta

It's not just about making money you know.

Big Gilles loves our club and money won't be such a big issue if we want him to return.

is rousset not at marseilles? or someone, y'know, good? nae chance.

Italian Lambretta

There is a definite tend developing with the squad of 98.

I would love to see Big Gilles back as a coach as it would give the whole place a huge boost for next season.

Not too happy with the rumours about Weir though.

Davie Weir as well.

I have no idea of whether it was anything to do with the goalie coach - but Kello has become a top class goalie while he has been the coach.

If it was anything to do with him then he deserves the credit for it.

Big Gilles loves our club and money won't be such a big issue if we want him to return.

No, but its a part of it. There's also prestige, which we lack in comparison. And also the fact he may like lyon too.

There's no basis for thinking this other than a desire to see it fulfilled.

bean counter

I have no idea of whether it was anything to do with the goalie coach - but Kello has become a top class goalie while he has been the coach.

If it was anything to do with him then he deserves the credit for it.

I'll second that

if ramoska had any significant part to play in the ongoing development of marian kello then we all owe him a great deal of thanks.

all the best in any case.

Francis Albert

if ramoska had any significant part to play in the ongoing development of marian kello then we all owe him a great deal of thanks.

all the best in any case.

As goalkeeping coach he must take credit for Kello's development ... and Balogh and Macdonald have also done OK when called on - despite all three having in the past been dismissed as average at best by some on here.

Thanks and good luck to Arturas - another success for the Lithuanian connection!

That's a shame. The guy has done a terrific job turning Marian Kello into arguably the best goalkeeper in the league.

That's a shame. The guy has done a terrific job turning Marian Kello into arguably the best goalkeeper in the league.

Did he work with him at Kaunas too? If so then he will definitely have had a big hand in helping Kello make it to his current level.

stirlingshirejambo

Did he work with him at Kaunas too? If so then he will definitely have had a big hand in helping Kello make it to his current level.

Sounds like he may have another position lined up.

Wonder if his first job will be to inform the coaching staff of a terrific keeper he used to work with.

Nice to see staff leave with a glowing tribute on the web site instead of them sneaking out the door unnoticed. If he has been as instrumental in Kello's development as would appear he has done a fine job and good luck to him.

Vlad-Stupid

Sorry, if it's posted elswhere, but it's on the Hearts website that he has left.

Is big Rousset coming back as goalkeeping coach?

Whats Antti Niemi doing these days?

get him in as the goalkeeping coach.:thumbsup:

The mere thought of this arouses me

Niemi is probably more likely than Rousset.

That said, I'd take either or :thumbsup:

Luton Jambo

Whats Antti Niemi doing these days?

Goalkeeping coach for the Finnish national team.

Correct and I think you are correct here, he loves the Club, loves the Country, loves the Culture here. I remember being at the renewing of their marriage vows at Aberlady Old Kirk, the location chosen because he and his missus had never seen anywhere so special and tranquil. They have roots here I feel they will return to.

Correct and I think you are correct here, he loves the Club, loves the Country, loves the Culture here. I remember being at the renewing of their marriage vows at Aberlady Old Kirk, the location chosen because he and his missus had never seen anywhere so special and tranquil. They have roots here I feel they will return to.

Stalker?? ;0)

Jambosr1985

I was joking when i said Carswell, anyway Billy Thomson looks a shoe in next season and Mr Carsewell can go back to the boys .

Charlie-Brown

I was joking when i said Carswell, anyway Billy Thomson looks a shoe in next season and Mr Carsewell can go back to the boys .

Billy the Fish was JJ's goalie coach at Killie.

Btw is it Carswell's son that is also a goalie for the youth teams?

The Treasurer

Goalkeeping coach for the Finnish national team.

It would be easy enough for him to combine both roles. thumbsup.gif

I would love to see him back with us and as far as I'm aware he still has a house in Edinburgh so not beyond the realms of possibility.

plastic_bas

When big Gilles was over doing the Billy Brown show earlier in the season he basically said he wanted his kids to grow up in France but he would eventually move back to Edinburgh as it's the city he loves.

Maybe this will be a bit soon for him but I'm certain he will work for hearts again in some capacity.

Charlie-Brown

It is.

jeezo father, son & niece as owners, thomson, hamilton, mcgowan & king brothers now father & son goalie coach and goalie.

Archived