Terry confirmed as Ingerrlund captain.........

JWL

Not seen this discussed yet but it's a massive boot in the balls for Ferdinand, and Gerrard to a certain extent. Christ, they even handed the armband to Gareth Barry ahead of Terry in the last friendly. Weakness from Capello?

Not seen this discussed yet but it's a massive boot in the balls for Ferdinand, and Gerrard to a certain extent. Christ, they even handed the armband to Gareth Barry ahead of Terry in the last friendly. Weakness from Capello?

Seen a tabloid dtory Re JT's Mum (Tarry fingers) working in some factory, was suprised, you would think the money he's on your parents would want for nout, or her choice would be better, ffs the Oldman was caught sellung drugs in a pub recently :woot:

Though as a player and captain i think he will do a grand job job with England

shaun.lawson

Further evidence of what a ridiculous moron Capello is. Way to destroy morale within the camp, Fabio! I don't think Terry should even be picked any more, let alone be reinstated to the captaincy.

:angry::angry::angry:

Further evidence of what a ridiculous moron Capello is. Way to destroy morale within the camp, Fabio! I don't think Terry should even be picked any more, let alone be reinstated to the captaincy.

:angry::angry::angry:

I imagine Rio is somewhat less than happy with the situation. I reckon they were maybe just beginning to forgive and forget what Terry done and then Capello comes out with this effort, astonishing management.

Seen a tabloid dtory Re JT's Mum (Tarry fingers) working in some factory, was suprised, you would think the money he's on your parents would want for nout, or her choice would be better, ffs the Oldman was caught sellung drugs in a pub recently :woot:

Though as a player and captain i think he will do a grand job job with England

Weren't his wife and mum caught stealing from a supermarke aswell?

rudi must stay

big weakness mate, he's not respected in the camp and isn't playing the same way he did a few years ago.

rossthejambo

:yas:

Top work from Capello.

What are the odds on England NOT qualifying for the Euros? B)

Gigolo-Aunt

:yas:

Top work from Capello.

What are the odds on England NOT qualifying for the Euros? B)

England will walk it, mate - but its when they get to the big party.......

thumbsup.gif

Remnants of Standards

Terry leading Engerlund? A match made in heavan, they deserve each other.

How much for a guided tour of Wembley Mr Terry?

rossthejambo

thumbsup.gif

You're right of course, I think a humbling in the group stages will be on the cards with Shagger Terry as el capitano. :thumbsup:

shaun.lawson

thumbsup.gif

No we won't. I think we're heading for the play-offs, where anything could happen. A DNQ wouldn't surprise me at all.

What choice does Capello have?

Liverpool and Man U have made it abundantly clear that they do not expect their experienced players to play any signicant role in friendlies.

Gigolo-Aunt

No we won't. I think we're heading for the play-offs, where anything could happen. A DNQ wouldn't surprise me at all.

Yes you will.

Then its fun time.

thumbsup.gif

According to Carlo Ancelotti - John Terry is the captain of all team captains, he was born with the captain's armband on his arm.

"Even without the band, it's as if he wears it anyway, and that's how it ought to be. He works twice as hard as everyone else, he has the sense of responsibility of someone who runs a company, a people, a philosophy that above all has to win. There is no room for second place; there can only be room for us."

scott_jambo

Yes you will.

Then its fun time.

thumbsup.gif

:thumbsup: I love fun time.

Shaun, England are pash. Can't wait for them to be emptied oot of the yooro's by Germany AGAIN.

shaun.lawson

Shaun, England are pash.

As statements of the bleedin' obvious go, that takes some beating. But as ever, the hobo mentality on this thread rings loud and clear:

Our failure is your success. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I love fun time.

Shaun, England are pash. Can't wait for them to be emptied oot of the yooro's by Germany AGAIN.

BUT THEY HAVE JACK WILSHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................and Terry as captain :blink:

As statements of the bleedin' obvious go, that takes some beating. But as ever, the hobo mentality on this thread rings loud and clear:

England and Hibs both think they are better than they really are.Both have gave me hours of hilarious good times.

Make that "their failure" and you're there,Shaun.

And i ain't being ironic!

shaun.lawson

England and Hibs both think they are better than they really are.Both have gave me hours of hilarious good times.

Make that "their failure" and you're there,Shaun.

And i ain't being ironic!

What have Scotland given you, Boab?

scott_jambo

Scotland are Stranraer, but England will always be Hibs.

And I would always prefer to be Stranraer than Hibs.

:greatpost:

Apart from when Ally McLeod lost his marbles and proclaimed that we'd win the World Cup....and probably even more so then....exactly as i expected.No chance of ever winning a major tournement but some great results along the way.

Contrast that to the media hysteria every time England qualify for a World Cup etc and you can see why people have a good old chuckle when it all comes crashing down,time after time.I hasten to add that it is mainly the media who stoke these things up and fans get carried away with it.This is only my experience of talking to my English pals and you may have a different view of this.

If you can't have a laugh at your rival's expense,its a bad day....both ways of course!

Denny Crane

I don't mind your cricket team, your rugby team can be irksome but I can acknowledge their talent (given that they have delivered) but as for your football team and its acolytes who think Jonny Foreigner should hand over the trophy before the start to save them the trouble later...........

BTW - still interested to know which two of Germany's team would Shearer only include in England's. That was a belter that seeing his miserable pus two hours after that crass statement.

You guys should learn one thing from us. We tried hubris once... didn't work out too well. Only England keep trying it out continuously. That's why we chuckle.

Archived