Favourite Hibby

kingdannyb

Has to be Zibby !

We ruined his career with the "Zibby is a Jambo" chants before he handed the ball to Jankauskas to equalize in the 2-2 game as well as playing like a big girl in the semi.

Your thoughts ?

Has to be Zibby !

We ruined his career with the "Zibby is a Jambo" chants before he handed the ball to Jankauskas to equalize in the 2-2 game as well as playing like a big girl in the semi.

Your thoughts ?

Your poorly done Tattoo's foolin nobody........."Favourite Hibby" dry.gif:teehee:

Has to be Zibby !

Your thoughts ?

Was it not 3-2 with Miko belting in the winner? Boxing Day 06?

McNeil (?) was also good for us. When he came for that cross and dropped it right on Driver's toe was genius!

Was it not 3-2 with Miko belting in the winner? Boxing Day 06?

I wasn't sure which one of the many humpings of the green filth it was so I checked Wikipedia and saw this :

"Malkowski's errors resulted in a draw, in a game where they had been 2?0 up after sixteen minutes.[4] In what proved to be Malkowski's last game for the club, he made a serious error in the next derby match, when he dropped a tame free kick by Paul Hartley into the path of Edgaras Jankauskas, who scored into the unguarded net"

and just realised that I may have read it wrong !

Was that the same game that Miko got the winner ?

I had a perfect view of it from Lower G and broke the guy in front of me's seat in the celebrations !

The Old Tolbooth

To be honest, we could choose any Hibs keeper in the last 20-30 years, apart from Goram and Leighton.

Lets make it more difficult and pick an outfield player, for me it would either have to be Ivan Sproule who ran about like a completely headless chicken with absolutely zero end product, or Joe Tortolano, who was quite simply woeful!

CF11JamTart

To be honest, we could choose any Hibs keeper in the last 20-30 years, apart from Goram and Leighton.

Lets make it more difficult and pick an outfield player, for me it would either have to be Ivan Sproule who ran about like a completely headless chicken with absolutely zero end product, or Joe Tortolano, who was quite simply woeful!

Dunno.. Old Bandy Legs has been good for a giggle from time to time.

Radioactive Mince

Dunno.. Old Bandy Legs has been good for a giggle from time to time.

Lobbed by Mickey & 'megged by Foster to name two such occasions :thumbsup:

tartofmidlothian

Paul Hartley.

Darren Jackson and Michael Stewart runners-up, but I love the fact PH was pash with them and phenomenal with us.

Fave hibby-wee robbo for getting his own back on them!!Grant stott-die-hard but has the pleasure of having his face spread over the interiors of our city,s finest maroon & white buses.Proclaimers-ugliest pair o twins ive seen in my life so being hobos is perfect for them.

rudi must stay

Has to be Zibby !

Your thoughts ?

Gary Smith

Don't think that guy ever had a good game against us..

It's got to be Ally Brazil, for his sterling performance when driving Livi's open top bus after their wee cup victory.

It's got to be Ally Brazil, for his sterling performance when driving Livi's open top bus after their wee cup victory.

:teehee::teehee::teehee: Oh how we laughed in work that weekend.

yep. Defos Zibby! My favourite ever moment from a hibs player was during that game after the Zibby is a jambo chants where we chanted 'Zibby, Ge's a wave' and he gave us one! Was duely slated by his own fans :sweat:

Mr Brightside

Canon Edward Hannon, without him forming Hibs we would not have so many happy memories or such a terrific derby record.

Hearts fans used to sing "Gordon Rae, Gordon Rae, Gordon Rae" for a while when I was a kid. He scored an o.g. for us but too young then to remember the game/details. Must've been circa 1980?

Archived