Oasis songs

johnjl

Johanes de Silentio

Never been a massive fan of Oasis, but I mind what seemed like THE ENTIRE CROWD singing 'Don't Look Back In Anger' at half time during the 1996 Neil McCann League Cup final. :thumbsup:

I was getting a pie at half time and the girl who was serving me said "we do Oasis soup now". I said "what's that?".

She said "it's like normal soup but you get a roll with it".

It's (Probably) All In the Mind but if you have A Quick Peep All Around The World their songs are Just Getting Older as you sit in your Rockin' Chair and Some Might Say Lets All Make Believe to Keep The Dream Alive but we all know this idea is Going Nowhere and even a Headshrinker Half a World Away will say Hey Now Don't Look Back In Anger beacuse I Think, I Hope, I Know that this music is just going to Fade Away Little By Little!

Never been a massive fan of Oasis, but I mind what seemed like THE ENTIRE CROWD singing 'Don't Look Back In Anger' at half time during the 1996 Neil McCann League Cup final. :thumbsup:

Come on feel the noise at the 96 Scottish final was the business.

I don't mind being on my own here but some might say that this is a poor idea. :ermm:

You aren't on your own.

It's a totally pish idea.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

You aren't on your own.

It's a totally pish idea.

The very thought has me turning to cigarettes and alcohol to be honest...

I was getting a pie at half time and the girl who was serving me said "we do Oasis soup now". I said "what's that?".

She said "it's like normal soup but you get a roll with it".

That's the best joke I've heard this year!!

It was on a TV show. I can't mind which one.

It was Come Dine With me the other night. It was that really annoying guy from Walsall with the tache.

It was Come Dine With me the other night. It was that really annoying guy from Walsall with the tache.

I don't know what your talking about... :whistling:

andy1874hmfc

It's (Probably) All In the Mind but if you have A Quick Peep All Around The World their songs are Just Getting Older as you sit in your Rockin' Chair and Some Might Say Lets All Make Believe to Keep The Dream Alive but we all know this idea is Going Nowhere and even a Headshrinker Half a World Away will say Hey Now Don't Look Back In Anger beacuse I Think, I Hope, I Know that this music is just going to Fade Away Little By Little!

I think you'll find it is 'I Hope, I Think, I Know' <_<

I wouldn't mind a bit of Oasis/Beady Eye at half time.

Oasis are/were kak.

This is the correct answer. stolen beatles riffs, unoriginal and thoroughly obnoxious to boot. Wonderwall is also a dirge.

This thread was meant as a tongue in cheek sideswipe at another thread but kind of backfired.

Homicide by 999 or alternatively something from The Exploited would be fine by me B)

Best music i've heard at the football was at Perth, excellent :thumbsup:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

This is the correct answer. stolen beatles riffs, unoriginal and thoroughly obnoxious to boot. Wonderwall is also a dirge.

This thread was meant as a tongue in cheek sideswipe at another thread but kind of backfired.

Very lazy Oasis criticism, very few of their songs actually sound anything like the Beatles. This is one of those things that people say, and the more they say it the more it becomes accepted as the truth, like the whole "Hibs play with flair" or "Celtic have the best fans in the world" thing. They blatantly ripped off T-Rex and Mott the Hoople for two of their songs though.

As said above, their version of "Cum on Feel the Noize" before the 1996 final was epic.

Very lazy Oasis criticism, very few of their songs actually sound anything like the Beatles. This is one of those things that people say, and the more they say it the more it becomes accepted as the truth, like the whole "Hibs play with flair" or "Celtic have the best fans in the world" thing. They blatantly ripped off T-Rex and Mott the Hoople for two of their songs though.

As said above, their version of "Cum on Feel the Noize" before the 1996 final was epic.

you're probably right as my knowledge of oasis is limited to the fact i think they are shite and am more than willing to accept that i then may look for ways to explain these feelings.

cum on feel the noize was a slade song and liked that version better.

Perth to Paisley

Vividly remember about 2000 pre match @ Hampden in 1996 singing Don't look back in Anger @ Sally Robinson ..... Sally can wait etc

Whatever happened to her - was she not fit for purpose either?

Roll With It... get it played Scott.

Good shout. I remember that being played at the final whistle at the semi v Falkirk in 1998. Happy days.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Come on feel the noise at the 96 Scottish final was the business.

That turned out to be the most enjoyable 5 mins of that afternoon.

Adi Dassler

Vividly remember about 2000 pre match @ Hampden in 1996 singing Don't look back in Anger @ Sally Robinson ..... Sally can wait etc

Whatever happened to her - was she not fit for purpose either?

Sally who worked in the commercial office?

Sure i seen her around not that long ago.

Talking of the 'commercial office', i wonder what John Frame is up to these days.

(Oasis for Neds though, perhaps the laziest cliche of all time).

you're probably right as my knowledge of oasis is limited to the fact i think they are shite and am more than willing to accept that i then may look for ways to explain these feelings.

cum on feel the noize was a slade song and liked that version better.

And the live version is absolutley brilliant (the Slade one)

Good shout. I remember that being played at the final whistle at the semi v Falkirk in 1998. Happy days.

at ibrox. neil mccann immense in getting us to final.

blondejamtart

Oasis?? No, no, no - 1,000 times NOOOOOO!!!!! The only thing worse than listening to that would be two speccy tw*ts from Leith!!

Archived