premature

hellokello

my biggest regret was leaving early when we were losing 4-2,to hobbits,missed weir,s 2 goals,anyone left early and regretted it.

my biggest regret was leaving early when we were losing 4-2,to hobbits,missed weir,s 2 goals,anyone left early and regretted it.

sniff sniff.

Definate Hobo.

:lol:

Premature evacuation not something many will admit to. Maybe pele could front a campaign.

Another poster with nothind interesting to say,so come on to criticise,wish they would go to join the hobbits ne.

Another poster with nothind interesting to say,so come on to criticise,wish they would go to join the hobbits ne.

Ok to treat your subject more seriously I missed robinsons goal against elgin as I wanted to get home cos I had the shingles. No major regrets.

Edit: might have been novi.

Ok to treat your subject more seriously I missed robinsons goal against elgin as I wanted to get home cos I had the shingles. No major regrets.

Edit: might have been novi.

u got some cream 4 those shingles,wld hate to see u in any discomfort

u got some cream 4 those shingles,wld hate to see u in any discomfort

They're away now mate that game was months ago. As a jambo you should know that. Hmmm!

Ray Winstone

Wouldn't,you,be,better,off,in,bed,wee,man?

Would I get an infraction for saying my biggest regret is that hellokello's dad wasn't premature and left early?

The quality of JKB would increase tenfold instantly

Would I get an infraction for saying my biggest regret is that hellokello's dad wasn't premature and left early?

The quality of JKB would increase tenfold instantly

Sorry man.

I genuinely thought she was on the blob that night.

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Sorry man.

The lack of a barbers pole should have been a clue.

Guest juvehearts

my biggest regret was not staying to see livi lift the wee cup against the tramps

i got free briefs

as usual the hobos came dressed up as seats again

oh the look on their faces :lol:

Coburg Hearts

my biggest regret was not staying to see livi lift the wee cup against the tramps

i got free briefs

as usual the hobos came dressed up as seats again

oh the look on their faces :lol:

About 25,000 of them have never been seen since. The Bermuda Triangle ain't got a look in to that mob.

I always time my leaving early perfectly, as I've never missed a pivotal moment in a Hearts game :thumbsup:

i left early at the 4-4 game aswell. I was actually gutted I missed it. Heard the cheers from outside :down:

Must've been about 15/16 at the time. I have never left a hearts game early since then.

Was made more gutting by the fact I was actually sat behind the goals aswell :verymad:

Rick Grimes

Sorry man.

but instead the blob was on her......... :P

Geoff Kilpatrick

Is hellokello related to Doug?

Amazing are the efforts of those that are banned to return.

plastic_bas

i left early at the 4-4 game aswell. I was actually gutted I missed it. Heard the cheers from outside :down:

Must've been about 15/16 at the time. I have never left a hearts game early since then.

Was made more gutting by the fact I was actually sat behind the goals aswell :verymad:

I'm a firm believer in the butterfly effect (I think that's what you call it). Maybe if you'd sat in your seat the score would have been different. Maybe Graham Weir saw you leaving and thought 'I'll show that pleb'. Maybe you would have taunted Ian Murray into performing a cantona style karate kick which delayed the game for 10 mins with all momentum lost. Maybe...well you get my point.

So to my mind we all played our part in that glorious comeback. Congratulations one and all.

heartsfc_fan

Never leave early, but if I do Hearts are usually 3 or 4 nil down...

:unsure:

Left early at the game against the dundee hobos, when they got thier pen, missed Marrian's heroics- Oh the shame, but i feel better now i've got it off my chest :unsure:

Not missed a goal in recent years.

Did miss Willie Jamiesons screamer against Celtic in the dying moments in the 90's.

Thanks Dad.

I don't even attend because I leave so early, even before kick off.

Regrets?

None.

Yours in sport,

Davie O

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Left early at the game against the dundee hobos, when they got thier pen, missed Marrian's heroics- Oh the shame, but i feel better now i've got it off my chest :unsure:

Me too, I was gutted. I was getting the train that day and was paranoid about missing it. My mate missed the goal and the penalty though, so it could've been worse! :lol:

Archived