most hated hobo

hellokello

riordan is my choice,but lots more who i truly detested,mickey weir,sauzee,mixu,kane,brown.

:biglaugh:

Apart from Kyle's goal, the highlight of NYD came when Riordan ambled over to the Wheatfield in the first half to take a throw-in and some guy at the back of Section A screamed "Die, ya wee runt!".* Caught the mood perfectly, I thought.

*The word may possibly have rhymed with "runt".

Guest Bilel Mohsni

So very few of them have been even worth bothering about in my lifetime that it is hard to actually choose one that I actually hate.

Murray is so feckin thick that despite being a complete ******, he is almost just funny in his incompetence. Probably the closest thing I feel to hatred for a Hibs player though.

:murraytwat:

Riordan may be a **** but at least he has an ounce of talent. This guy is a ******* terrible player alongside being an ABSALUTE ROASTER.

Randy Marsh

If your including supporters in this debate then the leader of the Scottish Labour party has to be up there.

He really is a horrible weasel.

Anyone on kickback with less than 1000 posts.

Hobos of the highest order.:thumbsup:

I've always despised that guy - what was his name - who wrecked Levein's knee in a reserve game, I think ... what was his name again?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Couldn't care less. This is the kind of thing they do. They hate, we pity.

mattyw_1874

Couldn't care less. This is the kind of thing they do. They hate, we pity.

This. I could see some petty pathetic thing over on whoputtheballinthehibies.net "Whos the biggest yam fud" or sommit similar.

Ray Winstone

Hellokello

:keys:

I will vouch for him, was down the pub with him and Irvine Jambo a couple of days ago.

Good honest Jambo imo.

Sterling Archer

I will vouch for him, was down the pub with him and Irvine Jambo a couple of days ago.

Good honest Jambo imo.

:isee:

Malcolm Tucker

Good honest Jambo imo.

Godsa there too?

Malcolm Tucker

No he was busy.

Probably away stealing and making people up.

:verysmug:

Ray Winstone

Probably away stealing and making people up.

:verysmug:

Dinny be shan on Godsa.

Murray for me. A tosser of the highest order and their player of the year despite playing fewer games than Driver this season. Hate his wee stupid face and he's a dirt bassa as well.

Murray for me. A tosser of the highest order and their player of the year despite playing fewer games than Driver this season. Hate his wee stupid face and he's a dirty bassa as well.

Murray for me. A tosser of the highest order and their player of the year despite playing fewer games than Driver this season. Hate his wee stupid face and he's a dirty bassa as well.

When you got to post No 999, did your care in the community supervisor allow you to spark the matches yourself to burn your old Hibs scarve? :whistling::thumbsup:

Ned boy first, then take your pick from Kane, Murray, Weir, Hunter, Milne the casual, Wright, May, Collins, Rough, Gorham, Rae, Liam Miller, Harper, and the new guy looks like a typical Hibby with a typical Hibby attitude problem.....Martin Scott, he'll be a total walloper of a player for them...trust me!

Tam McManus was one of the biggest bawsacks when he played against us. But he was almost too shite to be worthy of hatred.

Absolute walloper though.

So, did you start at 1000 then in some miraculous way? "duh!" :down:

Tam McManus was one of the biggest bawsacks when he played against us. But he was almost too shite to be worthy of hatred.

Absolute walloper though.

Oh aye, i forgot about that wee ned, probably Riordan's hero he looked upto as a kid, sounds about right!

oh! Just remembered another couple....Scott Brown and Kevin Thomson, oh, and another two...Ivan Sproule and Gary Smith, mind you, he was a pure plumb at Aberdeen aswell so no surprise he ended up playin for that lot! Oh, and Brian Welsh........ actually, it'd be easier starting a thread on who they had that was actually normal!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Littlest-hobo1.jpg

:D

Best of a bad bunch that wee felly... Bet he would have done a better job than Murray at Ayr United's goal in the Cup tie too.

Dr. Bapswent

riordan is my choice,but lots more who i truly detested,mickey weir,sauzee,mixu,kane,brown.

Its like you speak the brains of all Hearts fans.

Just in a more eloquent and thoughtful manner some could only dream of.

Keep up the high brow posts, its refreshing to have some intellectual conversation on here!

alwaysthereinspirit

Even at a young age I knew Alex Edwards was a detestible son of a *****.

Most likely he wasn't.

Present day - Riordan then Murray

Previous players - Scott Brown (still hate him as he's a dirty cant), Ralph Callaghan, Benny Brazil (winker of a man), Ivan 'Forrest Gump' Sproule, Willie Ormond (partly as manager of Hearts!).

EVANS

AAAGGHHH!!! Jumped up little fart! And remember that one... Sheils was it(?) him that pretty much attacked Craig Gordon after he scored a penalty! Oh aye... when it comes to them the list is endless!!

Archived