Playing at Tynie in May

JamTarts1874

JamTarts1874

Anybody ever done this? I was considering doing it this year, I've emailled Hearts and I was just wondering if anyone has done it before if so how easy is it to get a place?

Cheers in advance :thumbsup:

Howdy Doody Jambo

Anybody ever done this? I was considering doing it this year, I've emailled Hearts and I was just wondering if anyone has done it before if so how easy is it to get a place?

Cheers in advance :thumbsup:

Yes , i did it a few year ago now but it will be a day that lives with you forever more, from the moment you walk through the main door , it's just amazing , Jimmy Sandison and the King himself played the day i made my Tynecastle debut ,

Just do it .

JamTarts1874

Yes , i did it a few year ago now but it will be a day that lives with you forever more, from the moment you walk through the main door , it's just amazing , Jimmy Sandison and the King himself played the day i made my Tynecastle debut ,

Just do it .

Sounds ace, the boy that organises it has emailled me, I've emailled him back, hope I get a spot. Literally always wanted to do this, would be a dream come true. And to add to it, you get the game on DVD - priceless! :thumbsup:

Archived