Dundee Utd - Hearts

berrasbraw

Johanes de Silentio

Sure I heard that United will play their replay the following midweek - there was no mention of our game being moved, so hopefully it's on. :thumbsup:

Would I be right in thinking that Ruben is still suspended, and that Eggert is now suspended for the next three?

Black's back though, right?

Surely its too late to Cancel the game 4 days before. What aboot all the Jambos wi plans to go to Dundee :thumbsup:

ToadKiller Dog

If yesterdays game was postponed then our game on wednesday would likely have been moved to allow space for a possible cup reply as the game went ahead our game was definate on .

oh ah grantona

anybody not think this came maybe moved to accomadate the brazil friendly im sure mr levien would like to pick a couple of dundee utd players and maybe wallace. Seems a bit daft to me the sfa arrange a glamour friendly and then put a scottish cup replay a few days after.

Deans Jambo

Surely its too late to Cancel the game 4 days before. What aboot all the Jambos wi plans to go to Dundee :thumbsup:

Not to late, some games get canceled an hour before kick off! :) In all seriousness Celtic have had to cancel their game against Hibs to play their cup game against ICT on Wed.

Johanes de Silentio

It's raining! :angry:

Aye, no doubt it'll be called off about an hour before kick-off! :verymad:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

In all seriousness Celtic have had to cancel their game against Hibs to play their cup game against ICT on Wed.

I guess the main reason our game against Utd isnt getting superseded in the same manner is because it is already a postponed game from January

the general

Postponed cup games go ahead first avail midweek but replays are the next again week

weather must be a worry though

still plenty of seats left on tynie arms bus btw

Archived