John Hartson's Noggin

Tommy Wiseau

Tommy Wiseau

Ouch. :(

Good to see him back on the screen and looking well though, even if he is stuck with that banger Chiles. :thumbsup:

Captain Lithuania

Ouch. :(

Good to see him back on the screen and looking well though, even if he is stuck with that banger Chiles. :thumbsup:

Has been back for a while. I agree though, good to see him back. Such a horrible disease.

Tommy Wiseau

I had heard he's been back on, first I've seen the scar though. Doesn't look like anyone's idea of a good laugh. :(

Glad to see him back and it looks as if he's doing well. Worth mentioning that he's certanly one of the best pundits on the go at the moment.

He's got my utmost respect.

Tommy Wiseau

Arsehole on the pitch.

Good pundit.

Decent guy.

:thumbsup:

Yup, I think he used to be an arse off the pitch as well (seen him admit as much in interviews), but he's worked hard to deal with the personal problems he's had. Bit like your namesake, Merse, and they're both the better for it. :thumbsup:

Got lots of time for Hartson, hope that's the end of his troubles now and he can get on with his life.

Chad Sexington

His a tim arsehole. I hate him.

:lol:

Firm but fair. :thumbsup:

Dont mind him on the telly. His newspaper columns are invariably pro-Celt guff though and he was a colossal rasper as a player. :down:

Fair play to him though. The lad played a blinder in beating off the big C.

Harry Palmer

Andy Gray telling it like it is.

Mind you, he claimed GTFster elbowed himself....I'd love to see him do so again. :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

He was a pure nobber as a player but is a decent lad on the telly. Took nae guff from the cancer anaw. :thumbsup:

gorgie_rebel

Decent pudit and (his guff chat about the Rooney elbowing apart) usually fair and accurate.

Glad to see him back on the box.

The guys a Celtic C0ck, I'm glad for his wife and young family he beat cancer...He's still an OF **** in my book!

Haven't seen him on MotD so can't comment on his "talking football" abilities, but next to Adrian Chilles he's bound to sound decent.

Francis Albert

The guys a Celtic C0ck, I'm glad for his wife and young family he beat cancer...He's still an OF **** in my book!

Haven't seen him on MotD so can't comment on his "talking football" abilities, but next to Adrian Chilles he's bound to sound decent.

He's always seemed one of the more balanced pundits, even when Celtic are involved. He was very positive about Hearts performance and in particular Templeton when we played Celtic at Tynecastle.

He's always seemed one of the more balanced pundits, even when Celtic are involved. He was very positive about Hearts performance and in particular Templeton when we played Celtic at Tynecastle.

Yup. The whole cancer thing aside, he's really grown in my estimation since he gave up playing. He comes across as a really decent sort and is incredibly level headed when it comes to his punditry, surprisingly so actually. He might have been a sod to play against but he's a good pundit - no doubt about that.

Ecce Romanov

Yup. The whole cancer thing aside, he's really grown in my estimation since he gave up playing. He comes across as a really decent sort and is incredibly level headed when it comes to his punditry, surprisingly so actually. He might have been a sod to play against but he's a good pundit - no doubt about that.

Decent bloke imo. Hated listening to the radio when he was playing though cos every time his surname was mentioned I thought they were going to say something about Hearts! :blink:

I'm glad he beat cancer and all that and I know its not PC but I really dont like looking at his deformed head on the telly.

Francis Albert

I'm glad he beat cancer and all that and I know its not PC but I really dont like looking at his deformed head on the telly.

His head was never exactly an attractive feature, but in his role as a pundit I am more interested in what comes out of his mouth.

Chick Young, for example, is no more pleasing on the eye, but the crap that comes out of his mouth is even less appealing than how he looks.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

His head was never exactly an attractive feature, but in his role as a pundit I am more interested in what comes out of his mouth.

Chick Young, for example, is no more pleasing on the eye, but the crap that comes out of his mouth is even less appealing than how he looks.

This is what comes out his mouth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecGk9YW2kXU

:what:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_DBNZU0qBw

:keys:

Francis Albert

What comes out of his mouth seems right to me.

No-one has expressed any admiration for what he did on the pitch. (Although some of our Webster-haters might retrospectively care to!)

Archived