3 fingered salute

jamboscott

Hi guys, with the 5th anniversary of the sir Paul Hartley show coming up soon. I went looking for a high res photo of SPH sticking his 3 fingers up after his 3rd goal. But can?t find one anywhere. Been through the web, jkb and my old pc. Do any of you guys have it?

Many thanks

JS

will post a pic of t-shirt once done, see what you guys think.

Hi guys, with the 5th anniversary of the sir Paul Hartley show coming up soon. I went looking for a high res photo of SPH sticking his 3 fingers up after his 3rd goal. But can?t find one anywhere. Been through the web, jkb and my old pc. Do any of you guys have it?

Many thanks

JS

Have a butchers throoo this thread, I'm pretty sure you'll find one there.

You might want to start at the last page and work your way backwards or you could be there a while . . . :thumbsup:

Black and White fotos

Have a butchers throoo this thread, I'm pretty sure you'll find one there.

You might want to start at the last page and work your way backwards or you could be there a while . . . :thumbsup:

Black and White fotos

thanks bud, one of the first places i looked and i to was sure it would be there. there is a great one with a black background but its got one of those photoshop art filters and not really what im looking for.

cheers again jaun

Many thanks

JS

will post a pic of t-shirt once done, see what you guys think.

Would it work if you printed off a low (ish) res photo, then took a photo of it with a decent camera? :unsure:

Chris Benoit

Contact the OP of the B&W pictures thread (aka this country we live in) he might know where you can find one

Someone should make a big flag of that for the derby.

absolutely!

i've already got my flag ready for the derby, but somebody should get one printed

HeartyGraeme

I have always had a nagging suspicion that he's checking he was holding up the correct number of fingers !

Great day though...

Adi Dassler

I have always had a nagging suspicion that he's checking he was holding up the correct number of fingers !

Great day though...

One of the best my friend, one of the best.

I never tire thinking about it.

Archived