ICT Vs Celtic Off

Rudi Hates Hibees

Rudi Hates Hibees

As it says, game off. I believe it will be played on Tuesday night now although not yet confirmed on the BBC.

My link

Lennon will be having a cardiac arrest as we speak.Hope caley do the business.

Interesting side note to this.

Hibs game against Celtic will be off (due to be played this Weds) so by my reckoning their next fixture is not until us. That's 4 weeks without a game.

They have no game scheduled for next weekend.

typical of the SFA for it to be called off this early in the morning before most of the Tims will have set off, and when we are heading up to tannadice it gets called off five minutes before my train left.

SFA can GTF

Only a Game

typical of the SFA for it to be called off this early in the morning before most of the Tims will have set off, and when we are heading up to tannadice it gets called off five minutes before my train left.

SFA can GTF

May I draw attention to your signature ? :rolleyes:

Interesting side note to this.

Hibs game against Celtic will be off (due to be played this Weds) so by my reckoning their next fixture is not until us. That's 4 weeks without a game.

They have no game scheduled for next weekend.

Not doubting you for a second, and I haven't checked but that can't be right can it? Why no game next week? And what about the weekend 26/27 March?

Only a Game

And what about the weekend 26/27 March?

There arent any SPL fixtures that weekend. Dont know why.

Next weekend is the League cup Final so Hibs must have been due to play one of the OF.

There arent any SPL fixtures that weekend. Dont know why.

Brazil friendly? Doesn't explain why that lot have no game scheduled for next weekend.

Only a Game

Brazil friendly? Doesn't explain why that lot have no game scheduled for next weekend.

see my edit above

Only a Game

Away to Rangers I believe, ah well, not too bad a scenario come the derby.

Its good if we've recovered some form. Maybe not so good if we havent.

Dont think it will make a huge differnce, we ought to be good enough to get ourselves up enough to beat them convincingly..........again.

Archived