Djourou out for the season (NHC)

P-Dizzle

Thought a top flight team can't recall a player that is out on loan outside the transfer window?

I think it's down to the deal they had with the club when the loan was agreed. If Arsenal and Rangers agreed that he could be recalled then they can.

Correct no REAL Hearts fan could care less about English football :thumbsup:

OhSnap.gif

Isn't just English football though, this would really piss off Rangers if they did it which would be delightful.

Harry Palmer

Correct no REAL Hearts fan could care less about English football :thumbsup:

Stop trolling. :thumbsup:

I think it's down to the deal they had with the club when the loan was agreed. If Arsenal and Rangers agreed that he could be recalled then they can.

You could be right :thumbsup:

Hopefully :lol:

OhSnap.gif

Isn't just English football though, this would really piss off Rangers if they did it which would be delightful.

Wasn't getting at you.

Stop trolling. :thumbsup:

I'm not.Really I can't understand why anyone gets an erection/angry if a English team wins or gets beat :unsure:

I find it a bit strange tbh.

Wasn't getting at you.

I know you weren't, I was just pointing out why Arnold should give a shit. :thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

Wasn't getting at you.

I'm not.Really I can't understand why anyone gets an erection/angry if a English team wins or gets beat :unsure:

I find it a bit strange tbh.

Then you should refer to my "Celski v Liverpool" thread as Borthers put forward a sound reason...page 6 or 7... :thumbsup:

Then you should refer to my "Celski v Liverpool" thread as Borthers put forward a sound reason...page 6 or 7... :thumbsup:

Link?

Not looking for a Cyber fight! Just always wondered why some on here seem to get more upset if a English team gets beat than if Hearts do :rolleyes:

Harry Palmer

Link?

Not looking for a Cyber fight! Just always wondered why some on here seem to get more upset if a English team gets beat than if Hearts do :rolleyes:

post 164...

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/88126-celski-v-liverpool-fc/page__hl__%2Bcelski+%2Bliverpool__st__160

You probably posted on there as some wind up to Mr Mitchell... :teehee:

And I can assure you I get more upset when Heart of Midlothian lose...I just don't post very much as I can't be arsed with the guff x100 on here.

post 164...

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/88126-celski-v-liverpool-fc/page__hl__%2Bcelski+%2Bliverpool__st__160

You probably posted on there as some wind up to Mr Mitchell... :teehee:

And I can assure you I get more upset when Heart of Midlothian lose...I just don't post very much as I can't be arsed with the guff x100 on here.

Correct about Mitchell :lol:

But that post still doesn't answer anything.Now I'm pretty pissed but how can someone support there 2nd team 100%?

I really can't understand how anyone can love their second team 100%, the same as Hearts. It's not possible as far as I'm concerned. Birmingham City are my English team. I've been to St Andrews thirty times and never seen them lose, I was a bit sad when they got knocked out today and delighted when they won the league cup. But, nothing comes close to how I felt at the 4-0 semi or when we qualified for the Champions League place. Hell, even the feeling after we beat a pish poor Hibs team at new year was phenomenal compared to anything I ever felt at the Blues.

Nothing compares to Heart of Midlothian Football Club. Not the Premiership. Not La Liga. Nothing.

Shame for Djourou though.

Correct about Mitchell :lol:

But that post still doesn't answer anything.Now I'm pretty pissed but how can someone support there 2nd team 100%?

You make the point that how can people care what happens in the english league. Well I ask you this, why do you care what teams other hearts fans support outside hearts?

Just becuause someone wants to have a wider football knowlegde means they are less of a hearts fan to you? I enjoy watching the english league, its good football to watch, you even get to watch some of the players you went to watch week in week out playing on the big stage. As much as I love Hearts, they are playing in a piss poor quality league, wheras the EPL is much more enjoyable.

You make the point that how can people care what happens in the english league. Well I ask you this, why do you care what teams other hearts fans support outside hearts?

Just becuause someone wants to have a wider football knowlegde means they are less of a hearts fan to you? I enjoy watching the english league, its good football to watch, you even get to watch some of the players you went to watch week in week out playing on the big stage. As much as I love Hearts, they are playing in a piss poor quality league, wheras the EPL is much more enjoyable.

Think you have missed the point.

Think most people (including me) on here enjoy watching football in Spain,England etc but some on here seem to get more upset if there English team gets beat than if Hearts do.

Alans post above is a good one and I can understand why he would look out for Birminghams results after being down to watch them 30 times.But some on here have no doubt never been near there English teams ground but act like they are a super fan and actually seemingly getting upset if they get beat or a dodgy referee decision goes against them :rolleyes:

Think you have missed the point.

Think most people (including me) on here enjoy watching football in Spain,England etc but some on here seem to get more upset if there English team gets beat than if Hearts do.

Alans post above is a good one and I can understand why he would look out for Birminghams results after being down to watch them 30 times.But some on here have no doubt never been near there English teams ground but act like they are a super fan and actually seemingly getting upset if they get beat or a dodgy referee decision goes against them :rolleyes:

Thats still THEIR choice. There are so many teams in the world, why should we be confined to supporting one team? Obviously some people cant get to the games, they are down in england. Alan obviously has the finances to be able to go and watch his english team regularly, whereas someone else might not. And as to why most people probably get more angry over a decision down south than one that goes against Hearts, is probably becuase they are soo used to them going against hearts that they just accept thats a fact of Scottish football.

Thats still THEIR choice. There are so many teams in the world, why should we be confined to supporting one team? Obviously some people cant get to the games, they are down in england. Alan obviously has the finances to be able to go and watch his english team regularly, whereas someone else might not. And as to why most people probably get more angry over a decision down south than one that goes against Hearts, is probably becuase they are soo used to them going against hearts that they just accept thats a fact of Scottish football.

Nonsense.

Nonsense.

You could just get on with your life and stop trying to control everyone elses? To be fair though the elite board of super hearts fans will be proud of your efforts, maybe youl get a nomination to get inducted into their exclusive group?

You could just get on with your life and stop trying to control everyone elses? To be fair though the elite board of super hearts fans will be proud of your efforts, maybe youl get a nomination to get inducted into their exclusive group?

:rofl:

To be fair, I grew up in Birmingham so that's why I've a soft spot for them. I've always supported Hearts though; no-one else comes close.

I think that it's fair enough to watch, and enjoy, football from other countries. I just don't understand how anyone can support another team. For me, if you support Hearts then that's all you can support. You can have an interest in other teams but you can't split your allegiances. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but that's how I see it.

Similarly, once you've started supporting a team, you can never, ever change who you support.

I don't see why anyone who does have a 2nd team should ever feel the need to explain why to people on the internet.

I do, and that's my business :thumbsup:

I don't see why anyone who does have a 2nd team should ever feel the need to explain why to people on the internet.

I do, and that's my business :thumbsup:

They don't have to. Nobody ever needs to justify anything on the Internet. It'd be pretty dull if they didn't though.

I know plenty of people who have second teams. My brother likes Arsenal and Real Madrid, although he supported Birmingham against Arsenal in the cup final. It's all fair enough, I just don't understand it.

Archived