Razulis

BigAlim

cart%2520horse.jpg

Cause you've seen him play aye? :P

Think somebody said he was injured/needed match fitness though. Would be suprised if we saw him this season though tbh

Cause you've seen him play aye? :P

Its the only explanation if he isnt getting a game ahead of Elliot :laugh:

Why does every player that arrives at Hearts struggle to find match fitness? Is Hearts match fitness superior to every other club in the world? Messi could arrive and this old line would be trotted out!

I realise that in the case, the guy probably just isn't good enough or JJ doesn't fancy him but still, could we sign some fit players this summer please?

Why does every player that arrives at Hearts struggle to find match fitness? Is Hearts match fitness superior to every other club in the world? Messi could arrive and this old line would be trotted out!

I realise that in the case, the guy probably just isn't good enough or JJ doesn't fancy him but still, could we sign some fit players this summer please?

No, it's normal for Hearts to sign unfit players...match fit i mean. Most other clubs sign players and they play almost immedietly, rarely they play straight away if they sign for us.

davemclaren

No, it's normal for Hearts to sign unfit players...match fit i mean. Most other clubs sign players and they play almost immedietly, rarely they play straight away if they sign for us.

I doubt he was brought over to go straight into the first team.

colinmaroon

No!

Razor is a better nickname IMO :)

No! No! No!

Remember, you've got to read it from right to left!

Does this help?:teehee:

???????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ????

No! No! No!

:thumbsup:

Don't get it :unsure:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Razulis and Toto to start next week for the mighty JTs. You heard it here first; the dream team is assembled.

He is in the hearts squad in FIFA 11, and scored for me last week; he is pants though.

Punted him in the January transfer window!

colinmaroon

quote name='Captain Oates' timestamp='1300025948' post='2123950']

:thumbsup:

Don't get it :unsure:

No! No! No!

Leviticus 19:33 NIrV "'Suppose a foreigner lives with you in your land. Then do not treat him badly."

Francis Albert

Let's see.

Lithuanian players brought in and immediately become regular picks - JKB gets upset.

Lithuanian players brought over and after a couple of months haven't made the first team squad - JKB gets upset.

JJ will pick him if and when he is ready and he decides he is good enough or (when there is nothing at stake) worth a try out.. That's what we want, isn't it?

In the meantime I'd guess he's costing us aqbout one fiftieth of an Obua, if that.

Francis Albert

JKB doesn't seem very upset to me.

By JKB standards of course you are right. We still have a thread a week asking the same questions.

Archived