Kaunas

gordie1968

See Kaunas are back into the top league in Lithuania,but started with -6 points any idea why.

Cos otherwise, it'd be just too easy for them.

Only a Game

See Kaunas are back into the top league in Lithuania,but started with -6 points any idea why.

Punishment for quitting the league without notice a few years ago perhaps ?

it's a punishment for being owned by romanov.

in scotland , we are punished by having to share the league with the old firm and the shyte referees.

LithuanianHearts

Kaunas have been docked points because the club have a debt to players. Later there might be other sanctions.

But the main news is that Romanov doesn't sponsor Kaunas any more.

Kaunas have been docked points because the club have a debt to players. Later there might be other sanctions.

But the main news is that Romanov doesn't sponsor Kaunas any more.

Does he have anything to do with them at all?

LithuanianHearts

Does he have anything to do with them at all?

I'm not sure, he has just publicly refused to sponsor Kaunas. Perhaps nobody knows what will happen next, you know, Romanov is hard to predict... At least the old information has not removed from UBIG website as yet :)http://www.ubig.lt/index.php/projektai/sports/support_to_football/135 maybe it will be removed later.

davemclaren

I'm not sure, he has just publicly refused to sponsor Kaunas. Perhaps nobody knows what will happen next, you know, Romanov is hard to predict... At least the old information has not removed from UBIG website as yet :)http://www.ubig.lt/index.php/projektai/sports/support_to_football/135 maybe it will be removed later.

Never a truer word said. :)

see last season, they won all 27 games :|

unbelievable considering they lost alot of players

kylelauren01

The Daily Ranger is carrying a story today about Vladimir Romanov pulling out of Lituanian football - obviously trawling KB for ideas again :whistling:

The Daily Ranger is carrying a story today about Vladimir Romanov pulling out of Lituanian football - obviously trawling KB for ideas again

That paper needs to start paying this place commission, it really does...

On a completely different note, I never really took to Kaunas except for the time they had 'that' result against Rangers. I always thought I would have liked them more if they didn't have the club colours that they did...

Archived