Novikovas

Sten Guns

It's a shame the lad hasn't been getting a game.

Suppose the whole point in the loan move was to give him games? Bring him on as a player?

Considering our recent poor performances, would surely have been better having him on our bench!

Discuss!

Was just thinking the same thing. Hasn't seemed to have clicked for him up there and tbh he would be in with a shout at getting on the pitch for us. Must be hard for young lads to get thrown into a squad of players mid way through the season especially if there are language barriers.

Ryan Gosling

Would have been surprised if he'd played today, since he played against St Johnstone for Hearts in the cup about 8 weeks ago.

:lol:

Would have been surprised if he'd played today, since he played against St Johnstone for Hearts in the cup about 8 weeks ago.

:smackdown:

I'm referring to the last FIVE SPL games where he has been on the bench.

Cheers.

Suppose the whole point in the loan move was to give him games? Bring him on as a player?

Considering our recent poor performances, would surely have been better having him on our bench!

Discuss!

If he's not good enough to get a game for St Johnstone then there's no hope for him here. Gets a few chances, looks promising then does nothing when he does get a start, maybe McInnes has sussed him out already.

If he's not good enough to get a game for St Johnstone then there's no hope for him here. Gets a few chances, looks promising then does nothing when he does get a start, maybe McInnes has sussed him out already.

He's 20yrs old. I dont think a poor start to a loan spell is enough to write off a player who first represented his country's U21s aged 16 and has already pushed through to the main national squad.

He's 20yrs old. I dont think a poor start to a loan spell is enough to write off a player who first represented his country's U21s aged 16 and has already pushed through to the main national squad.

Well maybe St Johnstone have better options in the squad already, they should'nt have bothered taking him on loan. Actually, i'm surprised they did given his woeful performance in the Cup game against them, not that he was the only one mind you!

portobellojambo1

Discuss!

In all honesty I think the fact he isn't being used by St Johnstone possibly gives a better reflection of his ability at this time. He did all right for us on one or two occasions as an impact player, but in many of the matches he has been used he has been disappointing.

The only other suggestion I can come up with is that he has maybe taken the huff at being put out on loan and has therefore not applied himself properly while at St Johnstone.

Radioactive Mince

Discuss!

Fair point, Sten.

I suppose (and it is just supposition - don't read too much into it, girls) that Jimmeries has seen his potential but has, like most of us, seen his lack of SPL savvy in his performances for us so far.

I'm undecided on this one. On the one hand; he's getting more top league games than he would with us. On the other; he could do us a turn when we're looking for a maverick to make things happen.

loveofthegame

If he never ever ever plays football again, i will forever love him for THAT run down the left against the Vermin on New Years Day.

What an absolute hero. Ian Murray is still trying to catch him.

Archived