Derby Day Tea and Biscuits

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

I am not one to be going out drinking in pubs before a mid-day kick-off , can anybody recommend a decent tea / coffee shop for a relaxing cuppa ?

I dont know if there is any open on fester rd but there is a cafe on london road just past the artisan pub,again tho not sure if open.

J Cheever Loophole

I am not one to be going out drinking in pubs before a mid-day kick-off , can anybody recommend a decent tea / coffee shop for a relaxing cuppa ?

Relaxing cuppa ye say?I would take a flask and a sarnie and a hip flask at that.whistling.gif

Rick Grimes

:D

there's a nice wee coffee shop at the top of Easter Road. you can't miss it.

Captain Lithuania

:what:

The church at the top of Fester Road serves tea after the service :angelic:

What, you mean you're going to be going out taking in caffeine before a 12:45pm Sunday kickoff? That is absolutely disgusting. Can you not wait till after the game to get your fix, you dirty junkie jake? What sort of a role model do you think you will be setting out to the young Hearts fans in attendance?

We could do with less fans like you. It's all these hyper, shaking, pish-spouting jakies who are so high on caffeine that they won't sit down that give Heart of Midlothian Football Club bad name.

Scum.

I didn't think this would generate the number of bites it did.

Well done.

Radioactive Mince

What, you mean you're going to be going out taking in caffeine before a 12:45pm Sunday kickoff? That is absolutely disgusting. Can you not wait till after the game to get your fix, you dirty junkie jake? What sort of a role model do you think you will be setting out to the young Hearts fans in attendance?

We could do with less fans like you. It's all these hyper, shaking, pish-spouting jakies who are so high on caffeine that they won't sit down that give Heart of Midlothian Football Club bad name.

Scum.

:laugh::wtf:

Tea and biscuits are underrated, IMO.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Don't forget your tartan blanket.

I once missed a derby match becasue of a tart'n'blanket. Great fun it was too. I certainly scored that day.

:thumbsup:

Frankenstein Jambo.

**** yer tea and biscuits.

My new yea resoltion is to get fit as **** while still destroying myself with drink and drugs.

Guest Dr. Pepper

My new yea resoltion is to get fit as **** while still destroying myself with drink and drugs.

Prozac and stool softeners, surely.

Scum.

That is a sterling response to such a shite OP.

Top work.

Radioactive Mince

(Oxy) moron alert.

Hmmmmmm. "Tea" and "biscuits" of course being druggie slang for marijuana and ecstasy. Thinly veiled "I'm up to my knees in Es and Bud" post IMO.

I actually find a cheese scone and butter is perfect to soak up copious amounts of stella

:teehee:

Caspian Primrose

why dont you try and make frankensteins a decent place to go bevyin. total dump.

Carl Weathers

Hmmmmmm. "Tea" and "biscuits" of course being druggie slang for marijuana and ecstasy. Thinly veiled "I'm up to my knees in Es and Bud" post IMO.

:laugh:

Creepy Lurker

Scum.

Let's not forget the high sugar content of biscuits. This is encouraging young Hearts fans not just to be overweight, but also possibly to contract diabetes.

People like the OP quite frankly don't just make me ashamed to support Hearts, but to follow football in general.

Frankenstein Jambo.

what worries me so much is how the OP wants to go to a cafe in ******* leith. Junkies probably wash their dirty needles in the vinegar tubs down that way and their chefs probably pish in yer tea.

at least when you go fur a pint or or get some sniff ye expect to to damage yer body.

what worries me so much is how the OP wants to go to a cafe in ******* leith. Junkies probably wash their dirty needles in the vinegar tubs down that way and their chefs probably pish in yer tea.

at least when you go fur a pint or or get some sniff ye expect to to damage yer body.

Franky snorts drugs everyone!

You are soooooo coooool !

Frankenstein Jambo.

Franky snorts drugs everyone!

You are soooooo coooool !

:lol:

meant stiff. as in stiff shots, favourite the cola ones

:lol:

meant stiff. as in stiff shots, favourite the cola ones

Definitely cola not say...coke? You're digging a deeper whole FJ.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Definitely cola not say...coke? You're digging a deeper whole FJ.

stiff....sniff what is so hard to understand a small but huge typing error eh? do u seriously go around policing message boards wi yer anti-drugging type of propaganda?

nothing wrong with charlie but anytime i have ever tried it ah canni stop sneezing hence i usually stic to alchohol, never does me any harm.

stiff....sniff what is so hard to understand a small but huge typing error eh? do u seriously go around policing message boards wi yer anti-drugging type of propaganda?

nothing wrong with charlie but anytime i have ever tried it ah canni stop sneezing hence i usually stic to alchohol, never does me any harm.

Was just noising you up a bit frank. While I'm at it though why use big words like propaganda if you obviously don't know what they mean or can't use them in context. I'm not anti drugs or drink. I'm very much pro do what you like.

That's tremendous.

:rofl:

Magic Numbers

Dunno about the tea & biscuits, or the coke & mary-j but if you need relaxation, you could always visit one of the local "Relaxation Centres", I believe "Carol's" place on Easter Road is quite "Relaxing", as is another "leisure centre" place in the shadow of the empty stadium...Should relax you to & past the point of happiness...Allegedly.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Scum.

Give me a break , you sound like a complete hob nob dipper ,actually i am a Typhoo De-Caff man myself so there .

Some truly horrific 'banter' on this thread.

Amusing thing is, half the smart ***** on this thread probably won't be at the game themselves.

:facepalm:

Some truly horrific 'banter' on this thread.

Amusing thing is, half the smart ***** on this thread probably won't be at the game themselves.

:facepalm:

What's that? People on Kickback accusing other people on Kickback of not going to Hearts games...

Looks like the turgid, dull, stale, boring shite chat is complete.

mahgrassyshoes

Let's not forget the high sugar content of biscuits. This is encouraging young Hearts fans not just to be overweight, but also possibly to contract diabetes.

People like the OP quite frankly don't just make me ashamed to support Hearts, but to follow football in general.

I bet he takes sugar in his tea as well! :verymad:

i suggest if u cannie get a decent tea shop open before the game, make some tea and bring it to the park before the bridge of doom, that's what i'll be doing. cannie wait!

Archived