"Lennon should be allowed to lead out Celtic in the final"

tartofmidlothian

Apologies if posted.

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Johan-Mjallby-says-Neil-Lennon.6732765.jp

He should only be punished in games he doesn't mind sitting out, in other words.

Utter ****s.

Think he only want him to lead the team out onto the pitch,thats all,and then back to the stand.

It's a "no way" from me,he's been acting like a spoiled bairn and been punished,end of story.

alwaysthereinspirit

He should be allowed to lead his team out for the final.

As long as the game is behind closed doors with no media coverage.:thumbsup:

lennon shouldn't even be allowed to work in football, let alone lead a team out in a final. he's a complete nutcase who should be black-balled for his own good.

He and Celtic reap what they sow.

If they hadn't appealed in the 1st place he'd have served his ban and be free to uglify our tv's with his disgusting looks and behavior on the touchline.

He is a digusting individual who fits into Celtic well.

Rudolf's Mate

Will super Ally be banned for this game? If not and I was Walter I'd be saying "on ye go Ally. And make sure you gie the Orc a wave in the stands".

He and Celtic reap what they sow.

If they hadn't appealed in the 1st place he'd have served his ban and be free to uglify our tv's with his disgusting looks and behavior on the touchline.

He is a digusting individual who fits into Celtic well.

Exactly this. And also they say:

Celtic have yet to decide if they will appeal against the four-match touchline ban which Lennon is currently serving but, as it stands, he will be barred from the technical and tunnel areas at the national stadium from an hour before kick-off against Rangers.

If I'm reading that correctly, can they actually appeal the already appealed decision? :blink:

But anyway, Lennon is lucky to get away with 4 matches - he should be banned from breathing.

alwaysthereinspirit

Exactly this. And also they say:

If I'm reading that correctly, can they actually appeal the already appealed decision? :blink:

But anyway, Lennon is lucky to get away with 4 matches - he should be banned from breathing.

I think its pretty apparent that right now in Scotland Lennon and Celtic think they can do what ever they see fit.

What gets me is the obvious using the rules to your advantage when it comes to appealing an incident that sees a manager or player appeal when they are bang to rights but by doing so gains that extra time so they are available to use in a big game they would have been banned from,when that happens it would be good if the threat of the initial ban doubling or even trebling if they are still found guilty after appeal,unless it applies to Hearts obviously.

I think its pretty apparent that right now in Scotland Lennon and Celtic think they can do what ever they see fit.

I would imagine that the (vic)Tims will go off on another conspiracy / victimisation / paranoia rant when McCoist slaps in his appeal against his two game ban.

Guest juvehearts

naw he shouldnt

hes banned do prisoners get released because of their mother dying?

**** off lennon prick

Archived