Proud of the Old Firm?

Gambo

Johan Mjallby is in the press today saying we should all be proud of the old firm, so please feel free to list the things that make you proud of the old firm.

i'm proud to say that johan mjallby is a feckin roaster who doesn't have the first clue about what he's talking about.

feck off mjallby you feckin roaster.

said with pride.

:verysmug:

How about their total lack of knowledge about Scottish history?

King Billy was sponsored by the Pope so wtf is he a Protestant symbol?

They have dragged Scottish football down and down to maintain their financial control and access to European football, and I wish they would just sod off to England.

Proud that they can do what they want, take more of their fair share of prise money, kill Scottish football, and pretty much control the SFA.

Oh and the other teams in the league let them get away with it and are made to feel proud of them! ninja.gif

jamboinglasgow

I am proud how they have for a hundred years, made sure Scottish football couldn't develop then moan about how "diddy" teams dont preform in Europe.

Does the greasy haired tosser actually say why we should be proud?

He says we should be proud to have the old firm game as it is such a big game.

alwaysthereinspirit

Just got up so I'm going to have to get back to you guys.

Might be a while.

What an absolute bell end of a man. It's like saying you'd be proud to have a daughter as a prostitute. I suppose it's all about standards and he clearly has none.

The OF is a cancer in our game that both feeds on everything that is wrong in our society and at the same time brings out the worst in the low lifes that support them.

MacDonald Jardine

They have dragged Scottish football down and down to maintain their financial control and access to European football, and I wish they would just sod off to England.

Because he ensured the Protestant succession to the Scottish/ English thrones and took a big step to ending the Stuart claim (bar the odd rebellion).

But I suspect you knew that.

marshallschunkychicken

David Weir said something earlier in the week about the OF derby being the 'pride fixture of the Scottish game'.

Both sides are as deluded as each other.

David Weir said something earlier in the week about the OF derby being the 'pride fixture of the Scottish game'.

Both sides are as deluded as each other.

They are two cheeks of the same sh1tty erse.

Is there 2 closer clubs in world football?

What about the fact that the ugly sisters have fleeced us and our hobo neighbours among others of our/their best players for the fraction of their true value. Thus weakening ourselves and the rest so they can guarantee league/cup victory, while the players who have been "encouraged" to join the unwashed end up in the reserves.

Or the fact that most 50/50 decisions go to the old squirm.

What about the cost to clubs in policing and stewarding due to thousands of bigots turning up and causing mayhem on cities/towns accross UK.

Or the fact that they are only interested in themselves and dont give a toss about the rest of scotland hence why they want a 10 team league set up.

OFGTF thats my opinion!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLUmEF58dho

We are supposed to be proud of Rangers and Celtic, the lightening rods for scum across our country?

Good one Johan, by the way, I loooooooooooooooved you and Alan Thompson literally scratching your heads on the touchline at Tynecastle trying to figure out what to do. Good job boys. Good job.

More so in the European mainland where Protestants AND RC`s fought for KB in other battles. It was all about Holland`s battle to free themselves from the French.

The Boyne shenanigans could be treated as a separate issue as the struggle to depose King James and make Protestantism the lead religion was the issue.

Proud that they can do what they want, take more of their fair share of prise money, kill Scottish football, and pretty much control the SFA.

Oh and the other teams in the league let them get away with it and are made to feel proud of them! ninja.gif

"prise money" ?

Actually that works.

More so in the European mainland where Protestants AND RC`s fought for KB in other battles. It was all about Holland`s battle to free themselves from the French.

The Boyne shenanigans could be treated as a separate issue as the struggle to depose King James and make Protestantism the lead religion was the issue.

What struggle? By 1690 the English parliament had Billy boy in place as monarch for 2yrs and in Scotland they had handed over power for 1yr. No need to "struggle to depose" as James VII had already legged it.

There is little to zero reason why Billy is held in such regard here for a battle that took place in another country. The only thing Billy should be remembered for is the commencement of the Hanovarian dynasty that is still in power today and the destruction of Scotland as an independent country.

A Boy Named Crow

I am very proud that I can't go and enjoy a pint at any Scottish football match because of these utter helmets.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

They are two cheeks of the same sh1tty erse.

Is there 2 closer clubs in world football?

In all the time I've been following Hearts (since 1970), I have never heard or seen a phrase that better describes Celtic and Rangers. Well done, that man.

Geoff Kilpatrick

What struggle? By 1690 the English parliament had Billy boy in place as monarch for 2yrs and in Scotland they had handed over power for 1yr. No need to "struggle to depose" as James VII had already legged it.

There is little to zero reason why Billy is held in such regard here for a battle that took place in another country. The only thing Billy should be remembered for is the commencement of the Hanovarian dynasty that is still in power today and the destruction of Scotland as an independent country.

It was actually a continuation of the Stuart dynasty since Mary and Anne were both Stuarts.

The Hanoverians only succeeded Anne because of the rest of the Stuart's devotion to Roman Catholicism.

south morocco

It was actually a continuation of the Stuart dynasty since Mary and Anne were both Stuarts.

The Hanoverians only succeeded Anne because of the rest of the Stuart's devotion to Roman Catholicism.

They now support the crown,tho in their songs,they sing against it (the huns)

Harry Palmer

We should be proud that these two clubs are able to influence votes in an election.

missrangers.jpg

Forever in my sexy thoughts.

looks like she done better than me last movember

Why dint the old Firm just merge.It's always Old Firm this Old Firm that never Rangers or Celtic unless of course they are arguing with each other.They have have to have everything the same anyway,same sponsor,same vote etc.Why not just become one and then have all the money into one club instead of two.

Oneneilberry

Eh errrrr eh nmh agh oh oh what about , no not that eh eh mmmmmm eerhhhrrrr ah ah got it no no not that either eeehh mm aaaahhh

I'l get back to you!

No it wasn't. It was a ropey reason to get Billy on the throne, James's daughter married off to him to legitimise appointing him monarch. If it was a continuation of the Stuart dynasty then James's son, James Francis Edward Stuart, would have been king.

Geoff Kilpatrick

No it wasn't. It was a ropey reason to get Billy on the throne, James's daughter married off to him to legitimise appointing him monarch. If it was a continuation of the Stuart dynasty then James's son, James Francis Edward Stuart, would have been king.

And he would have been, had he renounced Catholicism.

William was from the house of Orange-Nassau, he wasn't a Hanoverian. Anne succeeded him, and she was a Stuart.

In all the time I've been following Hearts (since 1970), I have never heard or seen a phrase that better describes Celtic and Rangers. Well done, that man.

:thumbsup:

Because he ensured the Protestant succession to the Scottish/ English thrones and took a big step to ending the Stuart claim (bar the odd rebellion).

But I suspect you knew that.

I doubt that..................

Two teams obsessed with Ireland who would rather play in England, but Scotland has to suffer them.

All roads lead to Gorgie

because of the way their fans support a little cottage industry in the south-west of England where some hard working monks produce a little tonic drink. How charitable of them :whistling:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Never heard of either of them! What's 'firm' about them incidentally.

gorgie_rebel

Proud??? Yeah

Proud of the fact that I am fully aware what truely hidious institutions both clubs are.

Both happy to cash in on the misery of others.

Both happy to benfit from blatent cheating and lies from governing bodies in this country.

Both willing to get into bed with each other to keep the blind masses who support them in tow.

Archived