The JKB Zander Diamond scouting experience

tartofmidlothian

Ta ra Aberdeen.

If I were a liedown fan I'd be asking questions as to why the team can't play like this every week.

Honestly didn't think they had that sort of play in them.

They've looked like a decent(ish) side the last 20 minutes.

Tyrion Lannister

No surprise that Diamond has started to struggle now he's playing a striker with some physical presence.

paterson - "they might try something off the training ground".

aye, blooter it as hard as they can.

Liam McLeod sounds as though he's fighting back tears at how pish Aberdeen's attempts to get back into the game are. Lovely :D

St Mirren have probably got a better cup record than us in recent years.

:vrface:

St.Bernards have got a better record than us in recent years.

:facepalm:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm going to say it.

Cup runs give me more pleasure than finishing third.

Sickening to see this shower of shit make it to Hampden. :down:

Harry Palmer

Liam McLeod sounds as though he's fighting back tears at how pish Aberdeen's attempts to get back into the game are. Lovely :D

Thank feck I'm listening to shite squeezer on the radio then...

Harry Palmer

I'm going to say it.

Cup runs give me more pleasure than finishing third.

Sickening to see this shower of shit make it to Hampden. :down:

I agree, absolutely awful in the cups.

I want to go to Hampden...

Sheep score. :lol:

second round in a row these feckers have scored last min. It's either their year or they're gonna get messed by Celtic in the final. Hopefully the latter.

ZD is a complete and utter HUDDY!! an oil tanker turns quicker than him, cannot jump or tackle, please for the love of Mike Hearts do not entertain this fud :verymad:

Thought he played alright. Made some crucial tackles and passed the ball around well.

It's all about opinions and IMO he was poor no positional sense,cannot turn quickly, yup he passed the ball well along his own 18yd line as for crucial tackles I never seen any of note.

rudi must stay

It's all about opinions and IMO he was poor no positional sense,cannot turn quickly, yup he passed the ball well along his own 18yd line as for crucial tackles I never seen any of note.

there were a couple of blocks he made that prevented certain goals.

Robbo-Jambo

Zander Diamond sh**s himself everytime he comes up against a big powerful striker. In fact he is an ugly big poofter. :yucky:

Really!! wow the only certain goal's that i seen blocked were by the Dons goalie must have missed the tackles, anyhoo I still think he is not good enough for the famous.:thumbsup:

rudi must stay

Really!! wow the only certain goal's that i seen blocked were by the Dons goalie must have missed the tackles, anyhoo I still think he is not good enough for the famous.:thumbsup:

you must have.. He'd be a good squad player IMO, probably no more than that.

tartofmidlothian

I honestly think he's being brought in as a direct replacement for Bouzid. A free transfer who won't cost loads in wages, who has plenty of SPL experience and who might fancy the challenge of battling it out at the right end of the table for a change, who will mostly be on the bench but can fill in for a month here or there if Webster or Zal get injured.

If Zal goes in the summer, I'd expect us to sign another defender IMO.

Problem Officer?

He's so shite and I don't have a scooby what Jefferies can see in somebody who has been part of a mediocre/below average defence for the past half a dozen years or more, and a defence that has seen 9 past them at Celtic Park this season as well as 5 past them at Tynecastle...

colinmaroon

Scottish football is shite. :down:

Thank goodness that at least we the OF to make us proud!!!

Archived