Away Strip

JT1959

Apart from the big smiley face it's alright. Wouldn't like it as a Hearts top though, it's a bit too flamboyant. The Home strip is cracking though. :thumbsup:

I had the torino away top back in 92,smart at the time..

I had the AS Cannes away top back in '87, i bought it to cheer myself up up that St Midden semi - that too was a smart top at the time :thumbsup:

Their home top is nice but the others I'm not so sure about.

I'd love to see us have an all black away kit.

i want a strip like the rangers home in a dark maroon.

still cant believe the cheap looking shdshahha they have palmed us of with this season

still cant believe the cheap looking shdshahha they have palmed us of with this season

Bankas.jpg

I actually think that the Rankgers top looks quite cheap as well.

The People's Chimp

And it looks even cheaper on one of the orcish hordes.

boak.gif

I thought the Rangers top was a cracking design until I seen it in the flesh. Unbelievably cheap and tacky.

Bankas.jpg

The new top for next year has arrived at tynie already, was told it is complete maroon with the collar being a white circle and white circles on the end of the sleeves as well. I've not seen it myself but was told by someone who works in the shop, hopefully its true.

I thought the Rangers top was a cracking design until I seen it in the flesh. Unbelievably cheap and tacky.

This. Looks like something their mums knitted for them cos they can't afford the real top.

rossthejambo

Rangers top is rank rotten. :yucky:

Bad Religion

The new top for next year has arrived at tynie already, was told it is complete maroon with the collar being a white circle and white circles on the end of the sleeves as well. I've not seen it myself but was told by someone who works in the shop, hopefully its true.

Please be true.

Coney Island Baby
Which is exactly the opposite of what Umbro wanted to portray with their 'Tailored by Umbro' range!

Archived