Guess who scored for Lithuania tonight!

Marsh

Dirk Diggler
Audrey scored. :eek:

Can't hit a barn door for us tho.

Maybe it's more to do with the players around him?

I dunno.

Anyway, Well done Audrey

:)

Midloth_Iain
Audrey scored. :eek:

Can't hit a barn door for us tho.

Has he changed his name then ?

1-0.. Klimavicius :mw_rolleyes:

Right, so Audrey never scored? :rolleyes:

It certainly came up as Audrey in the Betfair live scores. I mentioned it in the midweek bets thread.

Dirk Diggler
Maybe it's more to do with the players around him?

I dunno.

Anyway, Well done Audrey

:)

Boo.

Audrey GTF.

:rolleyes:

klitavicius. he can be hard to find but if u do its a great end to a match.

Pinella would do well up front wi him,:mw_rolleyes::mw_rolleyes:

loveofthegame
Not

Thank you!

I did wonder, seeing as Audrey couldnt 'score in a brothel' 'finish his dinner' etc etc etc

Thank you!

I did wonder, seeing as Audrey couldnt 'score in a brothel' 'finish his dinner' etc etc etc

Well he did score two against Georgia. Must have different shooting boots when playing for the NT.

BTW Miko was very good yeasterday. Also Neilson should take a lesson from Stankevicius on long throws. He actualy made an assist from one while RN usualy just punts it anywhere :(

wow your not very well educated are you never mind theres always room on the hibs.net for you......im just havin a laugh m8

I went to Porty High, what do you expect?

:o

Miko was probably MOM. Had all the confidence in the national team which he doesn't have at Hearts. Audrey has fitness problems and was subbed at half time.

Miko was probably MOM. Had all the confidence in the national team which he doesn't have at Hearts. Audrey has fitness problems and was subbed at half time.

If hes that great why has nobody come into sign Miko then? Given we have moved on a whole team in the past 18 months...........

. Also Neilson should take a lesson from Stankevicius on long throws. He actualy made an assist from one while RN usualy just punts it anywhere :(

Except in the cup final.

If hes that great why has nobody come into sign Miko then? Given we have moved on a whole team in the past 18 months...........

Well you don't know that for sure. There could have been interest but usualy these things are hush hush. Plus Hearts don't seem to want to sell him. Unlike all the others who left.

It's a bit naive to think that every ineterest is reported by the club or the media. Especialy as it would have more likely been from eastern europe and they don't usualy publicise everything they do almost untill its a done deal.

Guest JamboRobbo
I'm not giving him that !

why not? did he not launch a long throw, flicked on to the back post, which was about to be nodded in till the aberdeen player fouled or handled it?

Right, so Audrey never scored? :rolleyes:

Nope I had a quiet night in watching the telly :)

Well you don't know that for sure. There could have been interest but usualy these things are hush hush. Plus Hearts don't seem to want to sell him. Unlike all the others who left.

It's a bit naive to think that every ineterest is reported by the club or the media. Especialy as it would have more likely been from eastern europe and they don't usualy publicise everything they do almost untill its a done deal.

Not that I do such stuff but I told you so :P:D

anyway I hope Miko goes too. He will have a fresh starts without the whole country on his back :)

Archived